The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 5/24/2023 at 1:17 PM, Andreu said:

She hates us and you cant tell me otherwise :gaga-scream:

it must be so pressure for her and her team whenever they do something and see such hateful comments on social media from her own fans i think she's checked out and has done for years.

idk if we are the only base known to attack their faves creative team online when she flops? 

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 5/24/2023 at 2:35 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

it must be so pressure for her and her team whenever they do something and see such hateful comments on social media from her own fans i think she's checked out and has done for years.

idk if we are the only base known to attack their faves creative team online when she flops? 

you must have missed the katy fans' comments with her shoe collection :bebe:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,837

if i were her, i would expect, at least, some kind of judgement from the fanbase :arguega:

i can endure Jolene and two whole jazz-filled albums, but I draw the line at her social media accounts looking like Aliexpress :arguega:

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 5/24/2023 at 3:16 PM, danwasd said:

if i were her, i would expect, at least, some kind of judgement from the fanbase :arguega:

i can endure Jolene and two whole jazz-filled albums, but I draw the line at her social media accounts looking like Aliexpress :arguega:

Exactly, if she released music of a kind that the fanbase wasnt looking forwsrd to and reacted the same way, that would be uncalled. Movies and acting projects and activism (sic) are on thin ice but we definitely didnt sign up for a marketplace so we have all the right to be disappointed and voice that disappointment

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 44,886

The fanbase is sick of HL also because back then we were waiting for LG6 and we got bombarded with Haus Labs but at least we thought we'd get her back into artist mode eventually. Then Chromatica comes out and she ghosted the era and just kept on posting about Haus Labs. Feels like a neverending nightmare :icant:

Could be worse, at least she's not Rih yet. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4

Moderator 17,129
On 5/24/2023 at 3:43 PM, ClownOreos said:

The fanbase is sick of HL also because back then we were waiting for LG6 and we got bombarded with Haus Labs but at least we thought we'd get her back into artist mode eventually. Then Chromatica comes out and she ghosted the era and just kept on posting about Haus Labs. Feels like a neverending nightmare :icant:

Could be worse, at least she's not Rih yet. 

We're in the post positions era just like Arianators have been in for years now.

They've also been bombarded with sales pitches from their fav :icant:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 5/24/2023 at 2:46 PM, corvus albus said:

We're in the post positions era just like Arianators have been in for years now.

They've also been bombarded with sales pitches from their fav :icant:

This is the reason they connected on such a deep level :icant:

Moderator 17,129
On 5/24/2023 at 3:48 PM, ClownOreos said:

This is the reason they connected on such a deep level :icant:

Even the acting pivot with years-long projects coming out next year is a similarity :rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 553
On 5/24/2023 at 3:49 PM, Andreu said:

The remix sounds like a skip but glad they are trying to do something for this song :applause: its a bop and it deservee to go somewhere at least

I'm Not High I'm In Love, Satellite and When It Rains deserve

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 5/24/2023 at 4:04 PM, PerfectGUY said:

I'm Not High I'm In Love, Satellite and When It Rains deserve

I've heard Satellite with Snoop and it sounded so good on the radio tbh 

A Popster Is Born 17,970
On 5/24/2023 at 4:36 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Million Reasons gained 17% in performance from yday, jumped over 3 songs  :dean_scream: It always boosts along with Shallow/ARUTW.

Not surprised at BM, it had a huge peak coming from low streams - its probably not natural for it to be up there. what she;s in need for is a hit on TTH, this will really benefit her streams like ASIB/BM eras

thank you The Voice :ohhh: