The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 5/20/2023 at 1:46 PM, Miaou said:

Oh Beyoncé is coming to smash with this remix 

amazing era for her 

Truly a great way to maintain momentum while the tour is making Renaissance have a Renaissance

People using this to drag Gaga send me though bc imagina if we got an era without MV's, no one would be celebrating a remix with a rapper. And we got a whole album of remixes.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 5/20/2023 at 2:55 PM, ClownOreos said:

Truly a great way to maintain momentum while the tour is making Renaissance have a Renaissance

People using this to drag Gaga send me though bc imagina if we got an era without MV's, no one would be celebrating a remix with a rapper. And we got a whole album of remixes.

It's been highly rumoured Beyoncé has some visuals coming for Renaissance coming later on

She seems to be 'milking' this era so much so that could make sense. And we know what we got was a first Act anyway. More is coming for sure

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 5/20/2023 at 2:01 PM, monketsharona said:

It's been highly rumoured Beyoncé has some visuals coming for Renaissance coming later on

She seems to be 'milking' this era so much so that could make sense. And we know what we got was a first Act anyway. More is coming for sure

Its also been highly rumoured Sour Candy MV is coming soon... 

She was also supposed to drop 3 albums yet no sight off that as well + hasitleaked mentioned no releases for Bey this year

I think visuals and more acts are just fanfiction a la ARTPOP Act II

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 5/20/2023 at 3:08 PM, ClownOreos said:

Its also been highly rumoured Sour Candy MV is coming soon... I dont think her fans are expecting visuals at this point for Renaissance

She was also supposed to drop 3 albums yet no sight off that as well

Well are we really comparing rumours about Beyoncé and Lady Gaga ? no shade but the ones about Gaga are always about things that  never were in the work in the first place, just because some fake insiders (fans) just want to spice up a bit some boring times in her career :laughga:

Beyonce has no need to rush a second act for Renaissance, the first one is a success and she's touring for it currently. The release of the Kendrick remix just show how much she still wants to milk the first act longer...

Edited by monketsharona

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/20/2023 at 2:16 AM, CHROMATICON said:

She's on tour, changes costumes every two dates, posts professional backstage pics and pics on stage after every show and is dropping remixes with mainstream and talented artists out of nowhere. Her fans must be so so fed and happy. :bradley:

On 5/20/2023 at 2:30 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

And so many users here will hate her, unfortunately. But not me! I loved this song from day 1

On 5/20/2023 at 2:44 AM, emig_09 said:

the fvckk

On 5/20/2023 at 2:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Beyoncé x Kendrick is creatively the best collab that could have happen this year

She keeps on slaying with Renaissance era honestly :oscar:

On 5/20/2023 at 2:46 PM, Miaou said:

Oh Beyoncé is coming to smash with this remix 

amazing era for her 

we got:

BMS Queens Remix

Cuff It Wetter Remix

America Has a Problem fr. Kendrick

..... Does that mean that we getting a Renaissance Remix album or EP?!? 

And yes, Bey Is SLAYING with this era!

Popster This Way 756

Thanks to everyone Posting about new releases. I have an extra Playlist that I feed with all ur recommendations. And whenever I have time I listen thru them and either remove them or add them to my personal Playlist.

Until know I added songs from:

RAYE × 3

Ava Max × 6

Paramore × 5

Doechii × 6

MARINA × 1

Kali Uchis × 3

Ashnikko × 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,808
On 5/20/2023 at 1:16 PM, monketsharona said:

Proof giving fans music is working pretty good. Some should take good notes :shine:

fixed it :applause:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/20/2023 at 4:12 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

MARINA × 1

Kali Uchis x 3

Wow yes! Taste!

• yaas, gaga 1

On 5/20/2023 at 2:55 PM, ClownOreos said:

This

AHAP Remix is very good but this song and the tour are the only promotional contents Bey has delivered this era, anything else was playlisting and similar stuff (which Gaga enjoyed as well). Good for her and her fans that they’re still milking the era after almost a year though.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

GODua strikes again!!

Congrats to GODga's Daughter 🙌🙌

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 5/20/2023 at 7:18 PM, Fame Romance said:

Anti-Hero #171 :whatga:

Keep on saying she's lucky being massive in the US because she's very local elsewhere. 

I don't remember listening to one of her songs on the French radios since like 1989 era (and still i'm not even sure she was that big) 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,071
On 5/20/2023 at 7:27 PM, monketsharona said:

Keep on saying she's lucky being massive in the US because she's very local elsewhere. 

I don't remember listening to one of her songs on the French radios since like 1989 era (and still i'm not even sure she was that big) 

Yeah, a local act pulling 75+ M streams everyday. Stop acting ridicolous

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 979
On 5/20/2023 at 1:27 PM, monketsharona said:

I don't like Taylor but saying she's local is just very delusional. Her streaming numbers are insane, literally oullibg like 75M daily streams and those are not coming from the US only.

A Popster Is Born 17,970

DAILY STREAMS (05/19)

Shallow — 2,104,390,112 (+916,359)
Poker Face — 939,500,579 (+836,943)
Bloody Mary — 329,253,500 (+811,896)
ARUTW — 984,530,621 (+784,207)
Just Dance — 777,471,195 (+737,318)
Bad Romance — 948,468,382 (+675,676)
Telephone — 547,232,698 (+441,733)

Let’s go Poker God :darkmode:

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 3