The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,920
On 5/19/2023 at 8:25 AM, ClownOreos said:

I think a lot of people are judgemental about Gaga altering her appearance. Obviously just saying she looks different is a pretty neutral, and whether you find her more/less attractive is as well (although its rude to bash someone's looks online when you know they can see it but that's besides the point). But some people act like she betrayed them by changing her looks, and the same is true for many celebs, particularly female celebs. 

I agree but Im also conflicted about it. As a person she has the right to do what she wants (with her body.mp3). But as a FAN, I think she is already perfect so I dont want her to do anything weird to her face. But after all its her life sooo

ARTPOPster 1,784
On 5/18/2023 at 12:16 PM, ClownOreos said:

it increased by almost 1k in the last 50 minutes :whatga: definitely growing faster than usual

132k i just looked up :applause:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 5/19/2023 at 2:51 PM, sugden said:

a this point is probably gonna be cutlery by lady gaga or some bs like that :icant:

yeah the odds of it being true and also being something that the fans would want are like 0.00001 at this point :laughga:

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 5/19/2023 at 3:12 PM, Andreu said:

as if he was gonn know anything

he knows about the panties she's going to wear in her next trip to the supermarket :excited:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 5/19/2023 at 2:45 PM, ClownOreos said:

new clowning just dropped @boobatella

As of late he/she has been under fire by gays for being a fraud, I notice they’ve been trying to do PR tweets. A shameless closet! So I would be wary.

On 5/19/2023 at 2:47 PM, corvus albus said:

Good that TF/M returned to the German charts. It fell off last week but it's back now, trying to keep Harry Styles at a distance.

it’ll be falling off more charts soon cause of her streams unfortunately. We need a tiktok moment  :excuseme:

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 5/19/2023 at 3:18 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

As of late he/she has been under fire by gays for being a fraud, I notice they’ve been trying to do PR tweets. A shameless closet! So I would be wary.

it’ll be falling off more charts soon cause of her streams unfortunately. We need a tiktok moment  :excuseme:

he ate my heart (monster) is coming :excited:

The biggest female song of the century so far:applause:Flowers is also solo (unlike Senorita and Havana).  

‘Flowers’ by Miley Cyrus becomes the LONGEST running #1 female song in Worldwide Apple Music HISTORY!

#1• flowers — 125 days* (still charting)
#2• señorita — 124 days
#3• havana — 120 days

—it's the second longest #1 overall in history only behind ‘As it Was’ (177 days)

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo
  • paws up 2
  • shook 1

This pop perfection:applause:

To celebrate the viral success of "Ill Do It" from her album, Superficial, 
@heidimontag
 has officially released it as a single, alongside a sped up and slowed down version of the song.

It is Heidi's most streamed song to date, surpassing Body Language

• lol 1