The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,868
On 5/11/2023 at 4:56 PM, BloodyOreo said:

not the age restriction :banana:

well I mean there IS nudity

ARTPOPster 1,868

I encourage you all to stream the new album of the year, The Love Invention by Alison Goldfrapp

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 5/12/2023 at 5:19 AM, 0606060 said:

Not too much on Renaissance Tour

At least she's not in trapped in a box where 40% of her fans can't see her :billie:

Chromatica Ball's STAGE is really sh*te

But REN Ball is borderline serving ENIGMA :billie:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,509
On 5/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, monketsharona said:

I'm manifesting for Gaga to release the real Frankensteined.

The title only screams iconic bop :shine:

It really does and is super on brand with her dark pop. I know a lot of stans take it ironically but Gaga's dark pop isn't being edgy for no reason. She has great use of metaphor and the lyricism on that fan made song is on par with Gaga's self-reference/self-mythicizing (but my Aura was bright; he took a bite of my heart = Monster) and her fixation on medical procedures (Paparazzi's crutches, the use of medication for mental health issues = 911; inject me I'm a free b*ch; I found a vein put it in here, etc.). Melody and production wise it's very catchy and layered just like TFM, and the ad libs were perfect.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,509
543,079,169 406,557
492,851,609 300,725
421,980,764 320,739
406,301,008 308,509
354,414,154 50,959
345,679,236 95,473
345,498,057 278,647
322,530,151 404,249

Not a 2k difference between Telephone and Judas, I should have opened one more farm yesterday or dropped other songs :arguega:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 5/12/2023 at 1:11 AM, Dean Judaster said:

It really does and is super on brand with her dark pop. I know a lot of stans take it ironically but Gaga's dark pop isn't being edgy for no reason. She has great use of metaphor and the lyricism on that fan made song is on par with Gaga's self-reference/self-mythicizing (but my Aura was bright; he took a bite of my heart = Monster) and her fixation on medical procedures (Paparazzi's crutches, the use of medication for mental health issues = 911; inject me I'm a free b*ch; I found a vein put it in here, etc.). Melody and production wise it's very catchy and layered just like TFM, and the ad libs were perfect.

The lyrics are so good on this one. This fan could be a clever writer, we need writers like him :teddy:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,556
On 5/12/2023 at 1:11 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I think the concept was said to be about her being put into pieces and asking someone to bring it all together. Very conceptual. Knowing it was her post ARTPOP era time, it makes a lot of sense. And it fits with what RedOne said in interviews saying she was trying to feel better after a big hard time.

Gosh people are petitioning for ARTPOP 2.0 but I feel like we were a lot more robbed not having those songs from 2015. And she had the best team involved in the studio.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Guess the Artist y'all lol

Fv2nyLaaQAcb0bx?format=jpg&name=medium

Its not Gaga cause She has both, But Katy Perry has neither.

Spoiler

The answer Is Lana and Stinki Garbaj.

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/12/2023 at 9:22 AM, BenG said:

Swifties thought Taylor was releasing a memoir. Turns out to be BTS. :mess:

Taylor be like: i buy myself Grammys and i only care About charts 🤣

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,842

Not my teacher saying in class “for your information Joker 2 will be released next year” 

:rip:

I-

the hype for this movie is unreal 

oh GODGA the 3rd peak that you’re about to witness.mp3 

• hugs 1
  • lol 1