Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/10/2023 at 2:18 PM, monketsharona said:

Beyoncé tour book is leaking

She's serving hard with the photoshoots :shine:

UNIQUE!!!

FvxAr0VXsAIFbFs?format=jpg&name=large

THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!!!

FvxE3xDXgAAHnU7?format=jpg&name=large

Category Is: GREATEST PERFORMER OF YOUR GENERATION, YOURE THE BAR!

Fvw1htBWcAEWqPE?format=jpg&name=large

Fvw_QhnWcAE8AoS?format=jpg&name=large

ALIEN SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fvw5bP2WYAA_NAT?format=jpg&name=medium

WHIP WHIP LETS GOO!!!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 5/10/2023 at 2:18 PM, monketsharona said:

Beyoncé tour book is leaking

She's serving hard with the photoshoots :shine:

It look fantastic, Beyonce and Madonna visuals and tour stage will eat Taylor's "Big boring nothing"

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/10/2023 at 2:34 PM, Nemanja said:

It look fantastic, Beyonce and Madonna visuals and tour stage will eat Taylor's "Big boring nothing"

I think we May Be getting the visual sooner than later 🤩🔥

Popster to Popster 3,903

This One also a SERVE 🤩🤩🤩🤩

FvxCJOtWAAESVE3?format=jpg&name=large

ARTPOPster 1,508
On 5/10/2023 at 7:14 AM, Miaou said:

Lmao do you want me to clock you with her chartruns? :banana: Her singles were massive and not little at all :banana:

a reminder that Dua had in 2020, 2021 and 2022 each year one song in the top 10 biggest selling songs in the world :toofunny:

Quick little singles =/= not massive

My point is her success is very new (within 2-3 years) and there's no way all of her singles will have lasting impact besides some cute Spotify numbers.  :disappointed:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,842
On 5/10/2023 at 3:38 PM, 0606060 said:

My point is her success is very new (within 2-3 years) and there's no way all of her singles will have lasting impact besides some cute Spotify numbers.  :disappointed:

It is not only Spotify sweetie but Apple Music, YouTube…etc and she is becoming a global touring force :disappointed: 

so I think you should reconsider what you think when my point is based on facts :disappointed:

On 5/10/2023 at 2:03 PM, 0606060 said:

Are some of y'all like 16? Dua's quick little singles have nothing on Rihanna's biggest hits, especially globally. No matter how many manufactured streams that girl gets :laughga:

On 5/10/2023 at 2:44 PM, BloodyRain said:

Are you seriously discussing who is bigger?? Dua or Rihanna??

I love both Dua and Rihanna, but with 0 doubts Rihanna is like 10xbigger than Dua. In ten years, maybe, this disccussion made sense, today not

On 5/10/2023 at 2:27 PM, corvus albus said:

We already had the Riri vs Dua debate. Dua lost there and this zombie discussion can stay dead.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:12 PM, Miaou said:

You are truly @Delusional lmao

I love Dua and she had MASSIVE global hits but Rihanna had more and her hits were also massive 

We've already had this discussion, and we determined that DuaLEGEND already has the same number of IFPI/Billboard Hot 100 year-end top 10 entries despite the fact that she's only a few years into her career. Levitating is the biggest female Hot 100 single of all time. Rihanna's quick little singles pale in comparison. The only Rihanna song that could compete with Dua's hits is Umbrella.   

On 5/10/2023 at 4:38 PM, 0606060 said:

Sweetie, Spotify is the biggest streaming platform in the world, and she has five hits with over 1.5B streams. What measure of success would you suggest then? Makeup sales?       

Popster to Popster 3,903

Kitty & JFlopLo having a mid off LMFAOOOOOO

FvxMuhIXwAI9Bhc?format=jpg&name=360x360

MV5BMTg0MDczMDMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTk0

And Kitty Is now getting dragged for being a republican, talentless, failed comedian and for coming at Mariah unprovoked and called her a 'throwback' when Kitty became a fad and Is irrelevant. Same with JLo Who Is/was jealous of Mariah (as She made a career out of distespecting women), stole her music (Loverboy v I'm Fake & If We v I'm Fake (Remix)). Funny enough neither One has a Grammys or acclaim or talent (JLo can only dance) (It applies to Stinki Garbaj too) and Mariah has talent, grammys AND acclaim. 

Edited by Mario Spears

On 5/10/2023 at 5:44 PM, Mario Spears said:

Kitty & JFlopLo having a mid off LMFAOOOOOO

FvxMuhIXwAI9Bhc?format=jpg&name=360x360

MV5BMTg0MDczMDMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTk0

And Kitty Is now getting dragged for being a republican, talentless, failed comedian and for coming at Mariah unprovoked and called her a 'throwback' when Kitty became a fad and Is irrelevant. Same with JLo Who Is/was jealous of Mariah (as She made a career out of distespecting women), stole her music (Loverboy v I'm Fake & If We v I'm Fake (Remix)). Funny enough neither One has a Grammys or acclaim or talent (JLo can only dance) (It applies to Stinki Garbaj too) and Mariah has talent, grammys AND acclaim. 

But Mariah has been an irrelevant fad since the 00s. She would have been completely forgotten if it hadn't been for that annoying Christmas song.  

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/10/2023 at 4:46 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

But Mariah has been an irrelevant fad since the 00s. She would have been completely forgotten if it hadn't been for that annoying Christmas song.  

The Emancipation of Mimi outsold all of JfLoplo & Kitty albums & WBT was the Song of the decade. also, Mariah Is still relevant and Is a Legend and an icon btw.

JfLoplo & Kitty will never be considered legend status like Mariah. 😁

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 31,842
On 5/10/2023 at 5:37 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Reminder that Rih is consistengly outstreaming Dua in 2023 despite having no album out since 2016. 

We can’t compare cause Rih has 8 albums and 1030102 singles so a much bigger discography 

but yeah saying Dua has bigger hits than Rih is completely delulu :toofunny:

Edited by Miaou
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Since Alien Superstar aka THE BEST SONG ON RENAISSANCE Is trending on Twitter

Update for It: The Song is Platinum elegibile

Break My Soul & Cuff Hit are 2x Platinum elegibile 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903

Update for the RENAISSANCE TOUR rehearsal

She May gonna fly for Alien Superstar

FvxsRMrWwAIWS7Y?format=jpg&name=small

I'm expecting something like this OMG:

@ 02:12 🤩🤩🤩

This was PERFECTION tbh

Popster for Sale 41,871
On 5/10/2023 at 2:59 PM, Miaou said:

she is becoming a global touring force :disappointed: 

We'll have to see about the next tour. It's currently more on the level of PRISMATIC and Monster Ball

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,508
On 5/10/2023 at 11:43 AM, Miaou said:

We can’t compare cause Rih has 8 albums and 1030102 singles so a much bigger discography 

but yeah saying Dua has bigger hits than Rih is completely delulu :toofunny:… 

Okay so you literally agree and are coming to the same conclusion..? :uhh:

On 5/10/2023 at 10:36 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Sweetie, Spotify is the biggest streaming platform in the world, and she has five hits with over 1.5B streams. What measure of success would you suggest then? Makeup sales?       

Aren’t you that one member who thinks Flowers is the biggest song of all time or whatever? :ohhh:

Any who Dua is not interesting enough for this back and forth :billie:

• love 1