Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

I cant see miss Ga making a visual album and no several videos =\= visual album. 

it means visual , music videos for whole album. 

and it would cost like 20-30M $ to make those. 

she aint beyonce and wont spend that much on an album that she will forget in 2 weeks. 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/29/2023 at 4:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not #49 Hold My Hand having more views than 9/14 #1 hits of 2022:dead:

Top Gun fans + people on youtube really loved the song and the music video which is why it seems to have longevity (and you can see this a bit even on Spotify, the song had barely any support but it still gets a fair amount of streams).

The Fame Popster 262

"A Warner Brothers' source added that Gaga's buzz-worthy performance of Harley Quinn could earn her another Academy Award from early rushes seen by executives.

The insider added Gaga was able to communicate 'in a unique way' with co-star Joaquin Phoenix and director Todd Phillips that she was remaining in character on set. 

'It's no understatement to say she lived Harley 24/7 talking, moving and embracing her frailties,' they added."

• paws up 2
  • shook 9
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 4/29/2023 at 2:56 PM, BloodyMary said:

she aint beyonce and wont spend that much on an album that she will forget in 2 weeks. 

Sadly, I have to agree with this :cry:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 4/29/2023 at 3:36 PM, JevyDuty said:

"A Warner Brothers' source added that Gaga's buzz-worthy performance of Harley Quinn could earn her another Academy Award from early rushes seen by executives.

The insider added Gaga was able to communicate 'in a unique way' with co-star Joaquin Phoenix and director Todd Phillips that she was remaining in character on set. 

'It's no understatement to say she lived Harley 24/7 talking, moving and embracing her frailties,' they added."

Not the 2025 Oscar campaign starting already :laughga:

Cant wait to see her performance, Im sure it will be amazing like her past films

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,569

I'm sure she'll be amazing and I'm excited for the movie as I loved the first one, but I'll keep my hype and own judgment on hold until I see some footages and the full movie.

I really don't like those kind of statements ages before a movie is out. I've seen enough overhyped movies in my life to know sometimes the content doesn't match the expectations and actually doesn't materialise into something satisfying. So wait and see

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 4/29/2023 at 9:36 PM, JevyDuty said:

Reminds me of A Star Is Born pre-screenings that were saying that Gaga's performance is "super human:katy: 

They didn't lie though :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1