Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 4/21/2023 at 1:32 PM, boobatella said:

let’s start the countdowns :applause:

Back when the Chromatica Ball Tour was announced in 2020 I was in a GGD Twitter groupchat with him

The Fame Popster 442

Is Gaga had a collab coming it would've probably leaked somehow. We knew about Ariana and BLACKPINK before they happened. The only thing she's been in the studio for is Joker II

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 4/21/2023 at 8:35 PM, Doncho said:

I honestly dont mind if LG7 comes after Joker 2. We know the era will last 2 months and have 1,5 singles anyway :icant:

Maybe @Adarsh is onto something with the idea she should become full time actress :icant:

• sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 4/21/2023 at 8:51 PM, PanPikus said:

Maybe @Adarsh is onto something with the idea she should become full time actress :icant:

Honestly music industry is alive and well. There's plenty of artists to enjoy. 

I totally miss her doing music, but it's always better stanning different artists, I feel like she's pulling a Rihanna.

The Fame Popster 476
On 4/21/2023 at 1:22 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

It makes me sad to think that music might be less of a passion for Gaga now

I was thinking about this too the other day I guess it's natural after 15 years... hopefully she'll get her groove back

Edited by M.F. Luder
  • hugs 1

Popstanne 5,698
On 4/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"Replay" received 43,353 streams on Spotify this Thursday — +3k compared  to last week

new peak this year 

yas I guessBadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

@Replay is this replay’s peak of the year?:whatga:

Jan 20 +48.070

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Yesterday is not even a "top 10" 2023 update if we consider January

Edited by Artur
  • thanks 1
  • lol 8

Popster This Way 979

Yes, it's sad how Gaga seems less passionate about music nowadays, when I look at other artists such as The Weeknd or Taylor or Bad Bunny constantly releasing music and music videos I get jealous at how much content their fans get, but honestly, none of them went through what Gaga went through in terms of scrutiny by the general public, fans and the industry itself. ARTPOP was 100% a very traumatic period in her life and music was her way of coping with her trauma and overall pain in her life, so it's natural that it had a toll on her as a musician. I'm happy that she's still around and I'm happy knowing that she's in a more stable place both mentally and physically. Gaga has given us so much not only in terms of music but as an individual she's always been light and beacon of hope for millions of us, so whatever route she takes, or even if she suddenly retires, I'd support her til my last breath. She saved me, and I'm sure she saved a lot of us. She deserves to do whatever she wants with her life and approach it the way she wants to. :prideheart:

• hugs 4