Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 4/14/2023 at 1:09 PM, Adarsh said:

It’s more than just funding. They will basically be in charge of all the artistic/cultural elements of the presidency. For example, cultural events at the White House, support for art galleries, museums etc.

That sounds like a full time job :rip:

LG7 not coming until 2026 confirmed

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 4/14/2023 at 5:43 PM, BloodyOreo said:

If anything, it’ll be a job for Gaga’s assistant because these rich people that host benefits like this only approve the final thing and most of the work is done by their teams. But with Gaga, you never know how involved she would want to be.

• paws up 10

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 4/14/2023 at 8:09 AM, Adarsh said:

It’s more than just funding. They will basically be in charge of all the artistic/cultural elements of the presidency. For example, cultural events at the White House, support for art galleries, museums etc.

Yeah. They have something like 230 million in arts funding to distribute this year alone. A big deal. I'd love to see Tony's high school music program get some of that. :gaga-thanks:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 4/14/2023 at 8:13 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Not really. They have like 20 other people on the board and probably an army of underlings doing the hard work. We'll probably most definitely see her at the first meeting and events though. Exciting stuff! 😁

• paws up 4
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 4/14/2023 at 1:15 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yeah. They have something like 230 million in arts funding to distribute this year alone. A big deal. I'd love to see Tony's high school music program get some of that. :gaga-thanks:

Sounds like corruption :icant:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 4/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, Adarsh said:

If anything, it’ll be a job for Gaga’s assistant because these rich people that host benefits like this only approve the final thing and most of the work is done by their teams. But with Gaga, you never know how involved she would want to be.

A good opportunity to keep Richy away from Gaga's eras :darkmode: I fear for America's artistic world though

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 4/14/2023 at 2:14 PM, Adarsh said:

Please we all know very well Godga will be involved in every single tiny detail. :billie:

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 4/14/2023 at 1:28 PM, Andreu said:

Fadga will come up with anything to havean excuse to not give us original music Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Or she will now have funding for Bobby's 18-month promo plan

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

We're about to be fed thru J:FAD

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

Can you all top complaining? :eyega:

Lady Gaga is an established singer , she doesnt need to release new music. Releasing a new album will hurt her legacy

Also hopefully Joker 2 will be her last movie, cause starring on more movies in the future will hurt her image as an actress and decrease her chances of her winning an Oscar.

Finally I hope she will never perform live again , cause she is an established performer and touring all around the world will hurt her image

:applause:

• lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 4/14/2023 at 8:28 PM, Andreu said:

Fadga will come up with anything to havean excuse to not give us original music Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Anything but MUSIC :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 4/14/2023 at 10:08 AM, Andreu said:

Better than 90% of the current top10 and i dont even like the song

I'm sorry but I hate the genre :icant:

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 4/14/2023 at 8:42 AM, little legend said:

Can you all top complaining? :eyega:

Lady Gaga is an established singer , she doesnt need to release new music. Releasing a new album will hurt her legacy

Also hopefully Joker 2 will be her last movie, cause starring on more movies in the future will hurt her image as an actress and decrease her chances of her winning an Oscar.

Finally I hope she will never perform live again , cause she is an established performer and touring all around the world will hurt her image

:applause:

drag race slap GIF

• lol 1