Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 57,170
On 4/11/2023 at 11:43 PM, Arturo said:

So BM needs a bit less than 500 points to secure a YEC placement. If it falls below #50 in the upcoming weeks, which seems very likely with streaming falling and radio stalling, it will go recurrent instantly at 20 weeks and won’t chart on year-end sadly

• sad 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457

Would love an album of live versions I mean this version of Bad Romance is so hauntingly beautiful! I could only find snippets of the Rainbow Room version before

Imagine Just Dance at the Coachella with her repeated chant "I love this record baby..."

What over live versions do you like to have an official release?

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

On 4/11/2023 at 3:19 PM, Fame Romance said:

So BM needs a bit less than 500 points to secure a YEC placement. If it falls below #50 in the upcoming weeks, which seems very likely with streaming falling and radio stalling, it will go recurrent instantly at 20 weeks and won’t chart on year-end sadly

Yeah the math ain't mathing unfortunately. It will be allowed 6 more weeks of charting at any placement but once Week 21 hits I doubt we'll be higher than #50.

Hoping for the best though

Popster to Popster 3,065
On 4/11/2023 at 7:02 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Would love an album of live versions I mean this version of Bad Romance is so hauntingly beautiful! I could only find snippets of the Rainbow Room version before

Imagine Just Dance at the Coachella with her repeated chant "I love this record baby..."

Ahem. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,065

Ahem. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,065

Ahem. 

Popster for Sale 44,565
On 4/12/2023 at 12:02 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I've listened to these more than a lot of songs from her discography. It really sucks how we only got 1 live performance from Chromatica era. All the more reason to release TCB. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457
On 4/11/2023 at 8:12 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I've listened to these more than a lot of songs from her discography. It really sucks how we only got 1 live performance from Chromatica era. All the more reason to release TCB. 

For the first one we have this, no?

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 756
On 4/12/2023 at 1:02 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Yes! Just Dance coachella, telephone and bm from Joanne tour and imagine :'

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2023 at 4:29 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Wait those numbers aren't that bad

Now Bloody Mary tied The Cure.

• paws up 1