Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 4/5/2023 at 10:02 PM, 0606060 said:

Harley inspired album incoming

Dark Bawps only!!

I just realized that those posts are from today (one story post from 14hrs ago). She's giving Joanne era

Not again. Not a fuucking gain. :nicki_scream:

ARTPOPster 1,869

Just in: Gaga, inspired by the success from two successful country albums and two jazz records, will release a bluegrass LP inspired by both sounds merged together. The album is to be titled "Cheeky Joanne is a Star for Sale"!

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/5/2023 at 10:28 PM, Replay said:

i mean we litteraly know about tons that was planned before everything went to sh!t so not sure why we act like it was like this all along and take that as clue for future eras. Like sure different ppl will handle stuff differently, but all their plans had to be canceled several times, and that affects ur drive and so on. They planned big pre pandemic era and had to cancel everything. They tried to adapt to that but then she had to cancel everything again to "read the room". Not to mention she already had HOG lined up so she din't have much to work with. Like she did try to squzee quick lil award show performance and another video before moving to that

I think its kind of delusional to expect Gaga to do the same treatment like with Chromatica on her next album, I highly don't think that she just doesn't want to promote her stuff, she loves to promote her projects no matter what it is, music, her movies, her makeup brand etc, what happened with Chromatica was just a series of unfortunate events that they could not manage to pull through imo I think that's the ultimate truth here. Sure, I don't expect Gaga to come and do BTW like promos again, but she's going to promote her music, let's not forget that even during Joanne era she did a lot of stuff.

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
On 4/5/2023 at 11:16 PM, Arturo said:

I saw a tiktok about it with a decent amount of likes a few days ago

oh :whatga: well it's not pulling big numbers but it more than doubled its usual streams (from 500 to1.1k)

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,780
On 4/5/2023 at 9:58 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"Monster" had its biggest streaming day of the year with 92,093 streams this Tuesday

Ooop:dean_scream:

this damn song has been edging us for far too long :jailga:

go viral already!

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
On 4/5/2023 at 11:22 PM, BloodyOreo said:

this damn song has been edging us for far too long :jailga:

go viral already!

its giving BM before wednesday (it kept gradually rising from 50k to 150k until Wednesday happened)

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,780
On 4/5/2023 at 10:27 PM, Replay said:

its giving BM before wednesday (it kept gradually rising from 50k to 150k until Wednesday happened)

that's what I was thinking but was afraid it didn't sound #humble

• lol 4

On 4/5/2023 at 4:33 PM, PanPikus said:

I mean :icant: 

I literally just randomly had this thought and came here to write it... :toofunny: she's more in demand as an actress, let's be real.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/6/2023 at 12:30 AM, thehanyo said:

I literally just randomly had this thought and came here to write it... :toofunny: she's more in demand as an actress, let's be real.

Now let's not fool ourselves, sure people are now loving to see her in movies more and more but Gaga is still highly and I mean HIGHLY in demand as an artist (not only for her albums but for her shows which nowadays she's kind of breaking records, records that even Adele can't break)

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/5/2023 at 3:10 PM, emig_09 said:

US Radio

#14 = Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary 46.71 +0.39

:party:

Organic and stable hit!!

• paws up 2