Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 4/4/2023 at 1:09 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I agree with fat shaming but he deserves the other comments since he is talking about how others look, sometimes people deserves the same treatment cause if you do nothing and not call them out, that will make them think that they won the "argument" and they will do the same thing again and again. If you are being an a** then expect people to clap back at you.

You can call them out without doing the same BS they do. Otherwise you are adding fuel to the argument and not trying to solve it.

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/4/2023 at 7:19 PM, Doncho said:

You can call them out without doing the same BS they do. Otherwise you are adding fuel to the argument and not trying to solve it.

Unfortunately that's how things works with some of them, don't expect people to not judge your looks if you call others ugly

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,631

This genuinely looks so bad, you don't even understand the kind of direction, it was supposed to be a dark comedy with  woke-feminist themes, but from this trailer it's clearly marketed as a light children movie, a mess.

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/4/2023 at 7:29 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I reported the account and that's it:stopga:  The new liddos gave him unnecessary attention and that's what he wanted.:stopga: They never learn:stopga:
I hate str8 men:stopga:  and liddos :stopga:

He doesn't want that, I guarantee you, a lot of people will see his comments and then these people will report his acc and suspend him and that's not good for his shitty podcast shows.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 17,943
On 4/4/2023 at 12:27 PM, Leptine said:

This genuinely looks so bad, you don't even understand the kind of direction, it was supposed to be a dark comedy with  woke-feminist themes, but from this trailer it's clearly marketed as a light children movie, a mess.

5e9f2240f5e712e4901c1060cb243e7a0cf6d5b4.gif I really don't get the hype

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 17,943
On 4/4/2023 at 12:31 PM, LGMonster95 said:

He doesn't want that, I guarantee you, a lot of people will see his comments and then these people will report his acc and suspend him and that's not good for his shitty podcast shows.

well he went livestream today so yeah, he wanted attention:stopga:

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 4/4/2023 at 6:31 PM, OliverDespechao said:

5e9f2240f5e712e4901c1060cb243e7a0cf6d5b4.gif I really don't get the hype

The jokes are not even funny, it looks nice visually, but that's all.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/4/2023 at 7:32 PM, OliverDespechao said:

well he went livestream today so yeah, he wanted attention:stopga:

And then when his acc gets suspended nobody will join him.

Also this is how much "attention" he got for his livestream today :icant: 

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,289

The Fame spends its 160th week in the Canadian albums chart at #74(-8), surpassing ASIB as Gaga's longest-charting album

They are respectively the 4th and 5th longest-charting female albums ever in Canada

• paws up 9
  • shook 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579

Today I had a customer at work, he was with 4 french bulldogs. And one of them is called Gaga :friendsga:

Funny and sweet at the same time :abel_glow: and the dogs were sooo cute :prideheart:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 17,943
On 4/4/2023 at 12:50 PM, PanPikus said:

Today I had a customer at work, he was with 4 french bulldogs. And one of them is called Gaga :friendsga:

Funny and sweet at the same time :abel_glow: and the dogs were sooo cute :prideheart:

64007ad4967ee.jpeg

• lol 12

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 4/5/2023 at 12:57 AM, OliverDespechao said:

64007ad4967ee.jpeg

I swear the memes about sensing something or someone gay will never not be funny :icant:

• lol 1