Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Moderator 17,108
On 3/20/2023 at 3:27 PM, Ayobabylon said:

did the BLM movement take sales off doja, taylor and dua's eras as well? :billie:

I mean look at plastic hearts

Dua released two months before Chromatica

Doja one month after

Taylor two months after Chromatica

Miley six months later

You're not using honest arguments here.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/20/2023 at 10:27 PM, Ayobabylon said:

did the BLM movement take sales off doja, taylor and dua's eras as well? :billie:

I mean look at plastic hearts, that dbeuted with joanne streams now does 3m daily... quality and word of mouth is the best promotion in 2023

no one is blaming BLM for Chromatica's underperformance :icant:

but denying the fact that Gaga cancelled all her promo plans and that the Civil Unrest affected the hype in the first 4weeks is just OGHness at this point

also, did those girls release during the peak of Chaos?

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/20/2023 at 3:32 PM, FRANZGA said:

no one is blaming BL for Chromatica's underperformance :icant:

but denying the fact that Gaga cancelled all her promo plans and that the Civil Unrest affected the hype in the first 4weeks is just OGHness at this point

He’s a Beyonce stan who is sure Renaissance stomped overall on Cheoma when it only did in US

On 3/20/2023 at 5:32 PM, FRANZGA said:

no one is blaming BL for Chromatica's underperformance :icant:

I also heard those activists were frauds as well and one of them even bought house :icant:

She should’ve never give away her instagram account

• shook 1

Moderator 17,108
On 3/20/2023 at 3:29 PM, Miaou said:

Imagine thinking a song is a hit when it was certified only platinum 3 years after its release like So Am I or Salt in one country :rip: the standards are on the floor :rip:

I guess INLA and ARUTW can't be called hits because they took longer than The Motto to reach Platinum in France.

Moderator 17,108
On 3/20/2023 at 3:37 PM, BloodyMary said:

I also heard those activists were frauds as well and one of them even bought house :icant:

Buying a house is nothing bad or incriminating. It was right of her to let black activists take over her Instagram account.

• thanks 1

On 3/20/2023 at 2:15 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Its not a competition babe..she must have done something too i didn't follow her that time 

Baby if you have no idea what others did then simply do not speak up about it. 

You the one turned this charts thread into “if you dont like beyonce then you’re racist” type of conversation. 

BLM maybe hurt Chromatica era more than Covid. Its a known fact here. It was the most important week of an album rollout and it was ruined. She was silenced by twitter trolls to death and when she come back… it was mid september. 

Go back to atrl please, simply u have no idea whats going on.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:39 PM, corvus albus said:

Buying a house is nothing bad or incriminating. It was right of her to let black activists take over her Instagram account.

I think it was charity money he/she used it to buy herself a house :gagatree: i cant really remember i just remember it wasnt used to help each other. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/20/2023 at 10:37 PM, BloodyMary said:

ahmmm.. undermining BLM because of few bad apples isn't the drag you think it is

are you AlexStexual of ATRL? :katy:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 3/20/2023 at 3:38 PM, corvus albus said:

I guess INLA and ARUTW can't be called hits because they took longer than The Motto to reach Platinum in France.

You do realize that ARUTW was certified DIAMOND in the country 1.5 years after its release (march 2020), exactly the same time as The Motto but the last one is « only » platinum ? 

and INLA is about to be certified Diamond

there is a huge difference than being certified « only » platinum in 3 years :icant: 

I can’t at you finding false excuses :rip:

Moderator 17,108
On 3/20/2023 at 3:54 PM, Miaou said:

there is a huge difference than being certified « only » platinum in 3 years :icant: 

The Motto was released in November 2021. Now, for people who can count, that's not 3 years :ohhh:

• lol 1

On 3/20/2023 at 5:52 PM, FRANZGA said:

undermining BLM because of few bad apples isn't the drag you think it is

are you AlexStexual of ATRL? :katy:

yes and thats not even only that imo.

she should stay away from politics in 2024 as well. 

gaga and some other mpgs supported biden and it turned out he’s one of the worst president of all times. these are facts. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 3/20/2023 at 4:05 PM, corvus albus said:

The Motto was released in November 2021. Now, for people who can count, that's not 3 years :ohhh:

I was referring to So Am I and Salt but of course you didn’t see this part of my comment :mess:

ARUTW released October 2018 - certified Diamond in march 2020

The Motto released November 2021 - certified platinum in march 2023 

:icant:

Edited by Miaou

On 3/20/2023 at 11:05 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

both lasted around the same time but Ava had more impact than xtina in the pop world idec

perxepm.gif

Bionic alone is better than Axa max's discography tho

perxepm.gif

• love 1