Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/18/2023 at 12:38 PM, BenG said:

That’s catchier than FolieAOreo but the main point is Folie.

Torned.mp3

Good thing I have another year and a half to think carefully about this major decision in my life 

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420

On 3/18/2023 at 4:10 AM, Leptine said:

Atrocious, not even if they pay me I would sit through 44 crappy songs and bad sang like this one, not to mention the general boredom of the show.

Imagine paying those kind of money to hear this crap, she's truly the McDonald's of American pop music.

whitney-houston-singers.gif

I do like a lot taylor's music casually, but this tour seems like it would just be exhausting, thousands of the most annoying people on the planet (her fans), being outside for like 5 hours, low energy production, random album tracks no one cares about, it all just seems exhausting...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/18/2023 at 9:00 AM, WildAmerican said:

being outside for like 5 hours

I thought waiting for Chromatica in Toronto was bad (I hate the heat), but that was quick. I cannot imagine ever subjecting myself to Arizona

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/18/2023 at 10:55 AM, chartgaga said:

For me it’s about connection with the material, Taylor is no dancer, her live vocals are hit or miss, but the way she writes and portray those in tour is what interest me. Also Beyonce shows look entertaining I find them really robotic

I see, (but not really), I mean, in years and years that I follow pop music from all over the world, the big success of this woman as musician will always remains a mystery to me, because even from the songwriting point of view that is supposed to be her stronger point, I find her lyrics cheesy, childish, monotematic, for young white teenage girls.

Maybe It's a limitation of mine, but in her I see all the exact opposite reasons for which I stan Gaga instead.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/18/2023 at 1:56 PM, FRANZGA said:

so what are we tracking now? :katy:

The Bad Bunny collab coming this Summer, just have some patience.

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 3/18/2023 at 2:17 PM, Miaou said:

Taylor trending on Twitter with 1M+ tweets :rip: I will never understand this level of popularity for her :rip:

she has same audience as Trump and Morgan Wallen and they both are smashing so it's not surprising

• paws up 2
  • lol 8

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/18/2023 at 9:19 AM, Replay said:

she has same audience as Trump and Morgan Wallen and they both are smashing so it's not surprising

Trump isn't smashing. He's likely to be indicted very soon and a good chunk of Republicans are ready to ditch him (but not enough for him to lose the primary)

Edited by IJustWorkHere