Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/8/2023 at 11:30 PM, Replay said:

I think it's more about her not wanting to serve half assed performance at such a big platform just for the sake of it

pretty much, they confirmed she felt she ddin't hve the time to prepare THE performance required for Oscars platform

Popster to Popster 4,607

I'm not mad about Gaga not performing.

She's attended a whole season last year just for watching other winning, Grammys included, she presented at the Oscars despite the snub, she has a valid excuse this time to not attend, JFAD has the priority, she can't always please those awards bodies that are not exactly throwing to her awards left and right all the time.

• thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 3/8/2023 at 7:30 PM, Replay said:

I think it's more about her not wanting to serve half assed performance at such a big platform just for the sake of it

She cant go lower than this though ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2be563ea140aa44364ad86b.gif

Yc1I.gif

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 3/8/2023 at 7:49 PM, Replay said:

so you want that repeated at the oscars? :bebe:

I am not saying I want it. I am also not saying I dont want it

FkM-yjWWYAQYG9w.thumb.jpg.b3df29b7891c8b

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/8/2023 at 11:46 PM, Replay said:

yeah if she performed it would be unrehearshed mess so like i would rather her just skip it

imagine her just running around on stage not knowing what to do and then struggling to hit the climax note

and some people here wanted her to come full Gaga mode...

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 3/8/2023 at 11:51 PM, chartgaga said:

imagine her just running around on stage not knowing what to do and then struggling to hit the climax note

and some people here wanted her to come full Gaga mode...

ppl who are mad at no performance would probably be first to nitpick evey missed note :bebe:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 3/8/2023 at 7:51 PM, chartgaga said:

Plsss she is Lady Gaga, not Selena Gomez :icant:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/9/2023 at 12:05 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

pretends to be shocked, honestly I’m kinda happy she didn’t just bum rush a performance. She clearly cares about prep and the Oscars are a huge stage, no point in risking a bad performance if you can’t properly prepare.

Edit: also hilarious to me that she’s giving the Oscars (ceremony) a huge F-U after saving their show last year after the slap lol. I kinda live for it

She's known for doing rehearsals before doing her shows so yeah, she's not really the type to just go on stage and maybe risk a bad performance at a huge stage like the Oscars, she's a pro and wants to be at her best and with her body and mind at that performance. It's totally understandable

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 3/8/2023 at 12:32 PM, FRANZGA said:

MUSUEM :icant:

The way I totally fell for this :cupcake:

• lol 1