Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 3/8/2023 at 3:43 PM, chartgaga said:

Idk, that Variety article looks like PR to hype her up but it's on Sunday at this point...

Right, I thought the same about that specific publication.

:pray:

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/8/2023 at 3:41 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I wish for a pre taped performance but I think it’s also not happening.

If the Jo Calderone tweet is legit, I think it means that giving she can't rehearse in order to do a live performance because of JFAD, I can see her having taped a performance in advance, recorded when she had a free moment the past weeks.

It's gonna be a cinematic performance with planes like the video with appearances from Tom Cruise, Jennifer Connely and some other actors from the cast on it, bookmark me.

:lesson:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709
On 3/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, kékette said:

""Bloody Mary" vient d'être certifié single de diamant en France pour plus de 50 millions d'équivalent streams. Selon un communiqué de Polydor, "Bloody Mary" totalise donc 63,7 millions d'écoutes en ligne en France, dont 512.000 ces sept derniers jours. Au niveau mondial, le titre comptabilise 2,5 milliards de streams, toutes plateformes confondues. " http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lady-GaGa/news-124224.html

Bloody Mary french sales:
Last week: 3,400 units (512.000 premium streams)
Total: 424,000 units (63.7M premium streams)

WW streams: 2,500,000,000 streams

The french sales from last week are accurate; the french total sales are totally impossible............; :icant:

Note, they didn't make the mistake of adding the youtube FR views since they say 512k listened last week, and it was 331K views on Youtube FR, so it's not a mix of youtube views & streams. But what mistake was made ?! I will tried to investigate. I will looked for evidence.

I think they are counting YouTube + AM + Spotify + Deezer for the 2.5B numbers 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 3/8/2023 at 3:53 PM, Leptine said:

If the Jo Calderone tweet is legit, I think it means that giving she can't rehearse in order to do a live performance because of JFAD, I can see her having taped a performance in advance, recorded when she had a free moment the past weeks.

It's gonna be a cinematic performance with planes like the video with appearances from Tom Cruise, Jennifer Connely and some other actors from the cast on it, bookmark me.

:lesson:

You’re a dreamer, I’ve seen you sharing your dream on that other forum too. You dream a lot.

Spoiler

So do I. Bring it on! :excited:

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709
On 3/8/2023 at 3:54 PM, Miaou said:

I think they are counting YouTube + AM + Spotify + Deezer for the 2.5B numbers 

I mean on YouTube the song is almost at 1B views if we combine every video related to BM

250M with Spotify, and maybe 1B with AM + Deezer 

mess it sound unrealistic 

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/8/2023 at 3:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

You’re a dreamer, I’ve seen you sharing your dream on that other forum too. You dream a lot.

Reveal hidden contents

So do I. Bring it on! :excited:

The performance will start with Gaga landing on a stage with a plane.

On the stage there will be a piano or she's gonna perform standing like at the Chromatica ball, there will be fire like in the tour performance on stage, in the meanwhile planes will fly above her head continuosly, near the end Tom Cruise and Jennifer Connely and other members from the TG cast will join her singing the song.

When the HMH performance is about to end, BM will surprisngly start playing, the whole Top Gun cast will perform the viral choreo on stage leaving everybody shook and going viral on every social media platform.

You heard it first here.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 3/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, kékette said:

""Bloody Mary" vient d'être certifié single de diamant en France pour plus de 50 millions d'équivalent streams. Selon un communiqué de Polydor, "Bloody Mary" totalise donc 63,7 millions d'écoutes en ligne en France, dont 512.000 ces sept derniers jours. Au niveau mondial, le titre comptabilise 2,5 milliards de streams, toutes plateformes confondues. " http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lady-GaGa/news-124224.html

Bloody Mary french sales:
Last week: 3,400 units (512.000 premium streams)
Total: 424,000 units (63.7M premium streams)

WW streams: 2,500,000,000 streams

The french sales from last week are accurate; the french total sales are totally impossible............; :icant:

Note, they didn't make the mistake of adding the youtube FR views since they say 512k listened last week, and it was 331K views on Youtube FR, so it's not a mix of youtube views & streams. But what mistake was made ?! I will tried to investigate. I will looked for evidence.

charts.youtube numbers aren't always accurate

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 3/8/2023 at 1:17 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Hot Hits UK in May here we go! :teddy:

Ooop

On 3/8/2023 at 1:23 PM, derpmonster said:

Just in time for TTH during Halloween week :gagatree:

Reveal hidden contents

:hey_there:

Oooop the insane longevity plan. No frontloaded fads allowed I fear :darkmode:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 3/8/2023 at 4:01 PM, BenG said:

Bloody Mary officially completes a streak of 45 days of week-on-week decrease on Spotify. :applause:

That's amazing for it's standards :applause:

• lol 1