Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/4/2023 at 10:43 PM, BloodyOreo said:

+ another remix 

353    +58    Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary / Wednesday (Soner Karaca Remix) 440,626

I know it sucks that this is not going directly towards her channel but the fact that it's on track to be one of this year's biggest youtube hits :dead:

we should be really over the moon about it, I think it's very beneficial for Gaga

Yeah but still, It's a Lady Gaga song that went extremely viral and now is a big hit, this is always going to be a huge + no matter how we look at it (and the fact that this is happening with one of her best songs is even better)

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 3/4/2023 at 8:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah but still, It's a Lady Gaga song that went extremely viral and now is a big hit, this is always going to be a huge + no matter how we look at it (and the fact that this is happening with one of her best songs is even better)

I agree, it's one of my all time favourite Gaga songs. It's great exposure, especially since it reaches a younger audience that could potentially tune in for the next project. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,641

That Bloody Mary remix is going to surpass Anti-Hero MV tomorrow and is doing like 9x it's daily views :dead:

Also, Lavender Haze really tanked, it's at 22M views doing 179k daily :toofunny:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,600
On 3/4/2023 at 9:47 PM, M.F. Luder said:

@admin can you ban the ATRL spam. It's getting out of control... If i see another useless poll from that site I will cut a b*ch :bearattack:

Another one. Is that really that hard go pass a post?

Posting a poll in here where majority of users have an account there anyway it's hardly a spam, It's not that hard to ignore them if you're bothered, you're not forced to vote.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

On 3/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yeah but. Did all those HOG pap shots really spoil the movie? Like really? 

It didn't spoil the movie, but I was more shooketh by looks that I didn't see before movie. Same with American Horror Story.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 476
On 3/4/2023 at 4:58 PM, Leptine said:

Another one. Is that really that hard go pass a post?

Posting a poll in here where majority of users have an account there anyway it's hardly a spam, It's not that hard to ignore them if you're bothered, you're not forced to vote.

It gets annoying when YOU (and that other member)  keep posting them or bringing whatever drama is going on in there

A lot of us dont care what happens on that toxic place. Just dont bring that here 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/4/2023 at 10:03 PM, M.F. Luder said:

It gets annoying when YOU (and that other member)  keep posting them or bringing whatever drama is going on in there

A lot of us dont care what happens on that toxic place. Just dont bring that here 

chill sis

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,600
On 3/4/2023 at 10:03 PM, M.F. Luder said:

I post a link and say "vote" to whoever has an account there and is willing to do that in the same way users post a poll from Twitter, I don't bring any drama in here and I don't force anyone to do that, it's not that serious.

Once again it's not that hard to just ignore my posts like I do with tones of posts or charts updates that are not even about Gaga that gets punctually posted in here.

The ignore button also exists.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/4/2023 at 10:11 PM, Leptine said:

I post a link and say "vote" to whoever has an account there and is willing to do that in the same way users post a poll from Twitter, I don't bring any drama in here and I don't force anyone to do that, it's not that serious.

Once again it's not that hard to just ignore my posts like I do with tones of posts or charts updates that are not even about Gaga that gets punctually posted in here.

The ignore button also exists.

that man is FINE

avi.thumb.gif.131323e6301a02f5d881f75b02

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,487

Upcoming Spotify milestones (less than 15M until a 100M mark)

100M

Less than 5M

200M

Less than 11M

Less than 10M

300M

Less than 6M

400M

Less than 3M

700M

Less than 7M

Special mention to Paparazzi, who needs just above 15M to reach 400M

• paws up 7
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 3/4/2023 at 10:28 PM, Dean AYOster said:

100M

Less than 5M

200M

Less than 11M

Less than 10M

300M

Less than 6M

400M

Less than 3M

700M

Less than 7M

Special mention to Paparazzi, who needs just above 15M to reach 400M

how could you forget Marry The Night

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 476
On 3/4/2023 at 5:28 PM, Dean AYOster said:

100M

Less than 5M

Do you have an estimated date for this?

also MTN is about to hit 100M!

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,487
On 3/4/2023 at 5:33 PM, chartgaga said:

how could you forget Marry The Night

On 3/4/2023 at 5:34 PM, M.F. Luder said:

Do you have an estimated date for this?

also MTN is about to hit 100M!

I mean the GP forgot about it too