Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Ok ignoring the weird 3rd person phrasing,

iHeart stations DO have slightly different weekend playlists. Especially on Sundays when American Top 40 airs. It only would have gotten 9 regular spins that day which is slightly below its sup power level that its at right now. Below is the difference between Power (#5) and Sub-Power (#6) on KIIS.

• Up this week
  • THE WEEKNDDie For You
  • LW4
  • TW5
  •  
  • spins tw120
  • spins lw118
  • move2
  • aud2.817
  • Up this week
  • LADY GAGABloody Mary
  • LW7
  • TW6
  •  
  • spins tw77
  • spins lw75
  • move2
  • aud

On 2/25/2023 at 1:22 PM, Swallow said:

VULTURES.

that is the word I'm looking for some of you guys!

I was having my coffee, while browsing this forum, I casually opened the Mediabase's site to check out spins, almost got a heart attack thinking KIIS-FM will stop playing it, posted my concerns here and you guys, like the VULTURES you are, ATTACKED me. 

Since when do we need to post only OFFICAL chart news here?! Can't we express our current thoughts? You are always welcome to correct me and say "HA! Swallow you were wrong" in a funny way, and not by writing an essay, and SERIOUSLY attacking me over this. 

So sick of this. If it wasn't for some good member who post useful info (  @Arturo included, even tho we are currently fighting), I would be long gone from this forum.

I have nothing against you sis. You know this place is meltdown central so if you post something without it being confirmed (i've done the same thing) people are gonna get mad.

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/25/2023 at 3:33 PM, Adarsh said:

Why is it so hard to talk like a civilised person :dead:

If anyone wants to know why I haven’t been posting as much, today’s content is exactly why. I come for light discourse and chart updates. Not… whatever this is today. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1

On 2/26/2023 at 12:18 AM, Swallow said:

Okay lets see

Swallow on a Sunday - "looks like KIIS-FM put BM on sub-power rotation since they gave it 10 spins today"
Arturo "I doubt it, since they don't put songs on rotations during the weekend"

BEEP! WRONG! 

Since you were wrong, BM was put on sub-power on a SUNDAY, so why wouldn't I think they would take it off during the weekend aswell? Again, REASONABLE

How many times you streamed bloody mary today miss thing? i remember you keep trashing it since day one aka nov 23 2022.

On 2/25/2023 at 5:33 PM, Adarsh said:

Why is it so hard to talk like a civilised person :dead:

On 2/25/2023 at 5:48 PM, ConnorFilm said:

If anyone wants to know why I haven’t been posting as much, today’s content is exactly why. I come for light discourse and chart updates. Not… whatever this is today. 

These. My desire to participate in discussion has been the pits recently (on top of me being busy). Too many users here like to run their mouth more than put in the effort to actually support or stream Gaga. Sad.

In any case I'm extremely happy Judas is still doing well!

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

• hugs 7

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/25/2023 at 4:13 PM, emig_09 said:

#51 for Chart Shitssentials

I feel bad for Trainor. She tried her hardest once TikTok caused Made You Look to blow up and it still only peaked at #11. Probably her last chance at a hit. 

I just wanna add, I think this is one of the best, if not the best, places for Gaga charts discussion. The members are insightful, the opinions are nuanced and not just regurgitating what everyone else says. That includes @Swallow. No one should feel like they have to be run out from this thread unless they're a complete weirdo or an OGH like that delusional person.

Sorry for contributing to the arguing earlier.

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 8