Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,632

@Dean AYOster thoughts on new Paramore record?

It's looking to debut at #3 on BB200 with 50k copies, which is pretty decent all things considered imo. I'm very proud of stanning this band as they never dipped in quality while reinventing their sound. 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

On 2/14/2023 at 5:35 PM, BloodyOreo said:

It's looking to debut at #3 on BB200 with 50k copies, which is pretty decent all things considered imo. I'm very proud of stanning this band as they never dipped in quality while reinventing their sound. 

I really like Paramore's new album, so excited to see them next month :happydance:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 2/14/2023 at 6:35 PM, BloodyOreo said:

It was much shorter than I expected. Outside of the first 3 pre-released songs, I like the second half better on first listen. The rest were growers but Figure 8 - Liar - Crave's 1-2-3 punch :giveup: (with KO if we include Thick Skull)

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/15/2023 at 6:04 AM, Arturo said:

Its settled who had the bigger boost

Y'all called me insecure for predicting her album boost to not be as big as Gaga's yet here we are :kiss:

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,609

How does someone give an Oscar worthy performance in just one still? :giveup: Yet here we are. Her eyes. She's eating us up. She's so... :giveup: In full character :giveup:

Spoiler

I don't wanna hear the judgment about makeup or hair. That might just be this scene. He looks awful too. And ASIB shots all looked worse than the movie. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • love 3