Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,417

this is a Good performance for her standards but yep still boring as f**k and even makes me appreciate Katy's better lol at least Katy tried her a** to sing live and changed 4 outfits and flew across the stadium hanging in midair

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/13/2023 at 10:38 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Mildred doesn’t have enough hits yet methinks.

The Climb, Party In The USA, We Cant Stop, Wrecking Ball, Flowers are Gigantic SMASHES.. add moderate hits Malibu and Midnight Sky and new song.. perfect Set List :arguega:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/12/2023 at 8:41 PM, FRANZGA said:

The Climb, Party In The USA, We Cant Stop, Wrecking Ball, Flowers are Gigantic SMASHES.. add moderate hits Malibu and Midnight Sky and new song.. perfect Set List :arguega:

I could see this working, hers would be better than Rih’s too :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257
On 2/12/2023 at 9:27 PM, Thrasher said:

Birthday Cake/Pour It Up/Pose moment was so unnecessary I can’t believe they picked those over Love on The Brain or Stay

I can’t she believe she did Birthday Cake/Pose/All of the Lights/Wild Thoughts and we got none of the following:

Stay, Love on the Brain. pon De Replay, SOS, Don’t Stop the Music, Disturbia, What’s My Name, Needed Me, or Love the Way you Lie:rip:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/12/2023 at 8:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I can’t she believe she did Birthday Cake/Pose/All of the Lights/Wild Thoughts and we got none of the following:

Stay, Love on the Brain. pon De Replay, SOS, Don’t Stop the Music, Disturbia, What’s My Name, Needed Me, or Love the Way you Lie:rip:

Don’t forget Monster! That song was a huge smash too.

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, Dean AYOster said:

Madge's is bad for her standards :rip:

The amount of guests she had that watered down her discography of hits:rip:

The entrance was good and the choir with Cee Lo for LAP is nice but jfc LMFAO????

Yeah.. it was a MESS after entrance for me :rip:

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,921
On 2/12/2023 at 11:56 PM, Dean AYOster said:

The entrance was good and the choir with Cee Lo for LAP is nice but jfc LMFAO????

You definitely have a point, but if you think of it as just a show and not a show by "the queen of pop", it's a good show

ARTPOPster 1,417
On 2/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, Dean AYOster said:

well i think madge's HTS set some standards and opened a new era for the following HTS no? all the HTS before hers were not that "dramatic" 

• paws up 1