Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Rewatching some of the most iconic Superbowl shows, gosh it's a bless Gaga had one ! So much legends performed (The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Prince, U2...)

It was such an epic time to be a fan when the show happened ! I wish she'll have the chance to have a return one day.

Can't wait for Rihanna ! 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

On 2/11/2023 at 6:55 PM, emig_09 said:

I hope SuperBowl helps Rih to this not happening again

:fall:

She’s allegedly not going to do stadiums but mini-residencies in the biggest cities like Madonna did with Madame X 

Another popgirl who’s going to skip Italy after Gaga and Bey I guess :enigma:

On 2/11/2023 at 7:45 PM, Thrasher said:

She’s allegedly not going to do stadiums but mini-residencies in the biggest cities like Madonna did with Madame X 

From what I understood, she's not even going to go outside the US, wait and see I guess

Edited by monketsharona

On 2/11/2023 at 10:45 AM, Thrasher said:

didn't Madonna do that with super small venues? I think it'd be more comparable to what Harry Styles did. 3 US cities with residencies in arenas.

On 2/11/2023 at 2:18 PM, CherryPie said:

Slay but we need you to farm it everyday :love:

Well I try but it would be great if more people stream better because I've been streaming on my main in a dedicated manner on top of my dedicated farms. I can only do so much by myself

dean winchester GIF