Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 2/10/2023 at 9:01 PM, Dean AYOster said:

At least we're stan warring with relevant bases instead of actual fadbases :icant:

True, at least we’re not arguing with like Carly Rae Jepson fans for fullest coffee shop or something :billie:

A Popster Is Born 13,394

Not y’all actually caring about what conservatives think :dead: Those are the same people that support Andrew Tate and Matt Walsh :door: 

Anyway, the Swine performance wasn’t even the first time Gaga worked with that artist. She made an appearance during the TFM era too.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 17,891
On 2/10/2023 at 9:38 PM, FRANZGA said:

I'm wasted as fvck.. woke up with my head breaking

my str8 workmates tried to hook me up with a girl and at one point i got myself plastered in a woman's body, boobs and everything.. Help Me LORD :icant:

waylon-smithers-smithers.gif 

• lol 4

On 2/11/2023 at 6:48 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Has anyone seen any predictions for BB Hot 100 for BM next week? Just wondering if radio is helping it stabilize or if it’s going to continue to fall.

As I see at lippredicts and some other twi predictioners it’s not in top50 area

I asked an AI to predict LG7 numbers and it wrote this:

Spoiler

I'm happy to try and provide some hypothetical and speculative numbers for the sales and streaming figures for Lady Gaga's next album! However, please keep in mind that these numbers are not based on any real data or analysis, and are simply for fun and not meant to be taken as a prediction.

If Lady Gaga's next album is well-received by fans and critics, and if it is well-promoted through various marketing and promotional efforts, it could potentially sell around 500,000 copies in its first week of release. Over the course of its first year of release, the album could potentially sell 2 million copies.

In terms of streaming, it's possible that the album could receive over 1 billion streams on popular platforms like Spotify and Apple Music in its first year of release.

As for the peak of the album's lead single on the Hot 100, if the song is well-received by audiences and receives substantial airplay and promotion, it's possible that the lead single could potentially reach the top 5 on the chart.

Please note that these are all speculative and hypothetical numbers, and the actual sales and streaming figures for Lady Gaga's next album and its lead single could be higher or lower than these estimates.

:whatga:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/10/2023 at 10:57 PM, monketsharona said:

Please Rihanna has a lot other contenders : Stay, Don't Stop The Music, Work, Run This Town, The Monster / The Way You Lie, Disturbia, Where Have You Been, Rude Boy, Man Down, S&M, Russian Roulette, SOS, Take A Bow, This Is What You Came For.

No shade but if you really think songs like Judas or You and I or ROM can make a SB setlist all those from Rihanna I mentionned are as worthy enough to make a show's cut. 

Half of them are collabs where she is just singing in chorus and rom & judas are hits if u think where have u been, sos & take a bow are hits 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,959
On 2/11/2023 at 4:51 AM, Dean AYOster said:

Approx 10,000+ streams for Fad from me TODAY :icant:

Breakdown:

Approx 4,178 streams for Judas R6dQ3LD.png

8A9Gq3l.gif

2,000 streams for Chromatica

Peep The Moment Gaga’s ‘Stupid Love’ Interrupted An Italian Council’s Coronavirus Meeting

Peep The Moment Gaga’s ‘Stupid Love’ Interrupted An Italian Council’s Coronavirus Meeting

A-Yo and Gimme Shelter 1,400 streams EACH
2441092390-lady-gaga-divulga-yo-reproducao.jpg

Friday increase? HERE WE GO!!

Miss ma'am, you do know that spam accounts get of all their streams disregarded after a certain period, right?

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

• lol 5

On 2/11/2023 at 6:10 AM, CHROMATICON said:

I asked an AI to predict LG7 numbers and it wrote this:

Hide contents

I'm happy to try and provide some hypothetical and speculative numbers for the sales and streaming figures for Lady Gaga's next album! However, please keep in mind that these numbers are not based on any real data or analysis, and are simply for fun and not meant to be taken as a prediction.

If Lady Gaga's next album is well-received by fans and critics, and if it is well-promoted through various marketing and promotional efforts, it could potentially sell around 500,000 copies in its first week of release. Over the course of its first year of release, the album could potentially sell 2 million copies.

In terms of streaming, it's possible that the album could receive over 1 billion streams on popular platforms like Spotify and Apple Music in its first year of release.

As for the peak of the album's lead single on the Hot 100, if the song is well-received by audiences and receives substantial airplay and promotion, it's possible that the lead single could potentially reach the top 5 on the chart.

Please note that these are all speculative and hypothetical numbers, and the actual sales and streaming figures for Lady Gaga's next album and its lead single could be higher or lower than these estimates.

:whatga:

She's not near the level of anticipation Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Adele could have even after a 'big' break in music. I really wish she could have that Miley Cyrus' Flowers unexpected hype coming for what's next.

It will all depend on her team's effort to make a hype around it (and not messing it this time). 

On 2/11/2023 at 3:43 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Miss ma'am, you do know that spam accounts get of all their streams disregarded after a certain period, right?

Miss ma'am I make new ones with dynamic IPs. Thank you for your concern.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 2/11/2023 at 8:43 AM, Gypsy Life said:

On 2/11/2023 at 10:53 AM, Dean AYOster said:

Miss ma'am I make new ones with dynamic IPs. Thank you for your concern.

Both Legends

• hugs 3
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 02.02: +12.037.058 
  • 03.02: +12.527.472 
  • 04.02: +12.051.134 
  • 05.02: +10.720.669 
  • 06.02: +11.118.905
  • 07.02: +11.511.931 
  • 08.02: +11.715.200 
  • 09.02: +11.827.174 [-165k compared to last week] 

Total - 16.471.753.571

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+105 spins

+0,352 ai

HAC

+96 spins

+0,547 ai

LETS GOOOOOO

Now we just need this to keep going and for streams to serve stability and we'll have a top40 hit 

• love 1