Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Moderator 17,110
On 2/10/2023 at 7:05 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Thank you! I'm happy to see ASIB there

Are certifications in Germany automatic like in the UK?

No you have to request them. That's why half of Gagas discography hasn't been updated since 2011 in Germany.

• thanks 1

On 2/10/2023 at 9:59 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Well LGN’s Matt said that he doesn’t see a reason why it would not be released and Lykke Li, a far less reliable source, sure, but stil a source just gave details on who’s the director, so I guess it’s more than what we ever got with tour releases but I totally get your pov, I’m kinda not holding my breath. This year is shaping to be the worst Gaga year since years and years - content wise.

Honestly for the moment 2023 is shaping to be the worst (if she has nothing being planned for a surprise). 

Even in 2019 we had Enigma shows, the amazing Met Gala performance, thrilling award season. Oscar + Grammy Awards performances + the hype for LG6.

I really pray she has things we don't know planned for the rest of the year once Joker is done. I would even take a cute appearance at MET Gala.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 2/10/2023 at 9:12 PM, 0606060 said:

not Chrome ball getting snatched like that. Even if it did take an extra 60 dates :bebe:

Chromatica had 5m gross average. It's not even comparable

Popster to Popster 3,426
On 2/10/2023 at 8:59 PM, Andreu said:

A few months ago both were at the same event and performed the song separately on their respective sets, which people took as confirmation there is some kind of bad blood

But when they performed it at Coachella wasn’t the video already filmed ? 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 2/10/2023 at 10:39 PM, Stargazer said:

But when they performed it at Coachella wasn’t the video already filmed ? 

I guess so. The promo pics with the tank and everything mustve been stills from the original video, and I think they were posted even before the song came out 

• sad 1

On 2/10/2023 at 3:54 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Y’all don’t have to be mean just because I’m talking about it and don’t want it to affect her in a negative way :cry:

I love Gaga so much and simply don’t like that it’s resurfaced in a negative way and being spread and wanted to bring it to the attention of others. Sorry 

Just to clarify my comment wasn't directed to you specifically. It's just stan culture in general. Sometimes its better to be silent and let it die. No hate intended :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1