Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 2/8/2023 at 8:11 PM, Ayobabylon said:

One of her best red carpet looks, very minimalistic, no face fillers, tiddies out and wig tight...she Served C*NT

There are a lot of fillers on that face sis 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 2/8/2023 at 2:46 PM, Fame Romance said:

Bloody Mary is bigger than HMH plz :icant:

It outstreamed it in Spotify after 2 months of virality and was a smash on YouTube with a 50M weekly views peak

@ me when your fave charts for 30 weeks in Switzerland

730Q.gif

On 2/8/2023 at 9:41 AM, Ayobabylon said:

One of her best red carpet looks, very minimalistic, no face fillers, tiddies out and wig tight...she Served C*NT

She looks good but I always found that dress basic as hell for her standards

This monday it's the Oscars Luncheon...I wonder if Godga will attend?

Praying she does attend so she hangs around the voters and brainwashes them into voting her with her classy, sophisticated and old Hollywood attitude packaged with some kindness & humble sprinkle when she meets them hihihi

Plus I need her to serve some snatched red carpet look with her skinny body (if we ignore the MASSIVE threat of Osarah Bin Laden's drag queen'd makeup)!

Cuca GIF - Cuca Deboa Naboa - Discover & Share GIFs

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 2/8/2023 at 11:21 AM, corvus albus said:

Because the Super Bowl is more global? Simply looking at the viewership, the ESC is by far the biggest musical event of any given year and nobody is even touching it. There are rarely any yearly events even getting close the ESC.

Not the Super Bowl itself, but the halftime show IS more global. Specially when big mainstream artists are involved (like Gaga, Katy, Bruno, Shakira, etc)

A Popster Is Born 16,835

"What’s important to understand was that her intention was 100%. she did the work found the real producers and she made classics "

Not Diplo implying Bey's job was just to founfd thd right producers.. i mean webeenknew that Bey's involvement waa probably just sing her part :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 2/8/2023 at 9:12 PM, FRANZGA said:

"What’s important to understand was that her intention was 100%. she did the work found the real producers and she made classics "

Not Diplo implying Bey's job was just to founfd thd right producers.. i mean webeenknew that Bey's involvement waa probably just sing her part :icant:

Her fans saying “She’s a great curator and that’s harder than working solo” teas :gagatree:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 2/8/2023 at 9:32 PM, BenG said:

So, just like most awards then?

Some awards are just an online certificate so stans always argue about that. For example, Beyoncé stans insisted we only count physical trophies for Shallow’s “most awarded song” record.