Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

The timing for possible tour dates seems so off tbh

If she’s going to do summer dates they’d be already announced at this point. At the same time touring in fall could only mean new bunch of music… Wouldn’t it be weird to bring back CBT more than a year after its conclusion? Mmh

Also at this point it would be more logical to wait after J:FAD for a new worldwide tour bringing in the massive popularity she’ll get from it… 

Edited by Thrasher

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354
On 4/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Im so happy for you!!! ❤️

On 4/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, OliverDespechao said:

He's so cute 😍 😍 So happy for you :prideheart:

Thank you guys, I was so destroyed, I feel complete now that my baby boy is back home :giveup:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,558
On 4/27/2023 at 6:59 PM, Thrasher said:

Wouldn’t it be weird to bring back CBT more than a year after its conclusion? Mmh

Not really the demands was totally huge last summer while the hype for Chromatica was long gone anyway. At this point people are just ultra happy just seeing her doing shows. So yeah she can relaunch CBT anytime she wants. All her hits are included anyway (just add Bloody Mary, Alejandro and / or Paparazzi) and that's a Greatest Hits show

• paws up 1

On 4/27/2023 at 4:02 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

UPDATE:

NIKO CAME BACK HOME :darkmode: OMFG SO HAPPY YALL BALLING MY EYES OUT. I feel complete again 

biVbhlx.jpg

Omg sooo cute

I'm glad he/she came back

• yaas, gaga 1

On 4/27/2023 at 7:22 PM, monketsharona said:

Not really the demands was totally huge last summer while the hype for Chromatica was long gone anyway. At this point people are just ultra happy just seeing her doing shows. So yeah she can relaunch CBT anytime she wants. All her hits are included anyway (just add Bloody Mary, Alejandro and / or Paparazzi) and that's a Greatest Hits show

I mean… bringing back a year old tour after this silence isn’t definitely common practice (not saying she wouldn’t have hype, but it would be more logical to do that with new music out at that point). 

A Greatest Hits show could also be an idea, even though that would kinda mean new music isn’t coming short-term (unless she wants to drop LG7 and tour it instantly as promo vehicle like she did with The Monster Ball 1.0).

Pop-a-911-ster 28,962
x3

The Dua Lipa propaganda here:katy: 

Obviously not reaching the Ava Max propaganda but still enough is enough :arguega:

Edited by little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,558
On 4/27/2023 at 8:12 PM, Thrasher said:

A Greatest Hits show could also be an idea, even though that would kinda mean new music isn’t coming short-term (unless she wants to drop LG7 and tour it instantly as promo vehicle like she did with The Monster Ball 1.0).

Well I would totally love this and I am manifesting for this to happen... But you know Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga. Not to be shady but we can't really say she's the most involved and passionate artist in the music industry lately. We are talking about the girl that only remade Enigma show for her special livestreamed event. You know as much as me Lady Gaga from TF / Joanne times would have made a full new show with interesting new sets, setlist, unreleased outakes included, probably new music as well. 

Not holding my breath anymore, I would definitely crave to be surprised though. CBT remade show would please me as well. Wait and see I guess 

On 4/27/2023 at 8:44 PM, PanPikus said:

The only tour she might be doing this year is another Vegas leg, pls. Have some self respect :mess:

And that’s probably not happening too since we’re entering May and no dates in sight :icant:

Maybe NYE weekend debut 

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 4/27/2023 at 7:46 PM, Fame Romance said:

Oh La La wishes. It peaked at #73 in France despite the French pandering with the title :icant:

I meant because shes doing the smurfs song