Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 4/26/2023 at 8:20 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Hey guys, I know this isn’t chart related but my cat Niko is lost…..please put out positive thoughts and prayers. I’m so sad and devastated. Missing my family member :bradley:

lFGJGiy.jpg

UPDATE:

NIKO CAME BACK HOME :darkmode: OMFG SO HAPPY YALL BALLING MY EYES OUT. I feel complete again 

biVbhlx.jpg

• hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 21

Pop-a-911-ster 26,522
Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

@BloodyOreo Finally had the time to properly listen to Dance Fever and wow Florence really did THAT

i’m still so disappointed that their collab with Gaga was so bland, it deserved to be an ANTHEM 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,793
On 4/27/2023 at 12:51 PM, boobatella said:

@BloodyOreo Finally had the time to properly listen to Dance Fever and wow Florence really did THAT

i’m still so disappointed that their collab with Gaga was so bland, it deserved to be an ANTHEM 

it's such a letdown when compared to both their discographies, we deserved a larger-than-life song and we got a cute sing along

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 4/27/2023 at 10:26 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This interesting, The Sun have been right countless times to the point where feels like her team use them to circulate rumours, I wonder if this is for a new album.

Unless LG7 era is starting in the next couple of months, I doubt it'll be tied to new album

Seeing her boxscores for CBT, mark my words she'll make a new wave of dates for this. This show works so good as a Greatest Hits tour as well.

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 4/27/2023 at 1:28 PM, monketsharona said:

Unless LG7 era is starting in the next couple of months, I doubt it'll be tied to new album

Seeing her boxscores for CBT, mark my words she'll make a new wave of dates for this. This show works so good as a Greatest Hits tour as well.

that's what i said on another forum but got bounced off the wall for talking about chromatica in 2023. new albumd oesnt make sense, but she needs to tour. Wouldn't a Fadest Hits album make TF stop charting? :billie:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 4/27/2023 at 3:28 PM, monketsharona said:

if she announces new CBT dates then i’m going to collapse :giveup:

and then spend all my savings to attend all dates :giveup:

Spoiler

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Popster This Way 979
On 4/27/2023 at 8:50 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

that's what i said on another forum but got bounced off the wall for talking about chromatica in 2023. new albumd oesnt make sense, but she needs to tour. Wouldn't a Fadest Hits album make TF stop charting? :billie:

New album does make sense tho, considering it's been 3 years since her last album and we know she's always recording music + she keeps getting more and more secretive about her music recording process.

A greatest hits tour could make sense tho. Something like her Coachella set featuring her biggest hits, viral hits and fan favorite deep cuts.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 4/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, CHROMATICON said:

New album does make sense tho, considering it's been 3 years since her last album and we know she's always recording music + she keeps getting more and more secretive about her music recording process.

A greatest hits tour could make sense tho. Something like her Coachella set featuring her biggest hits, viral hits and fan favorite deep cuts.

time wise it makes perfect sense like i get that, but it feels very quick to put out now. june is only next month. i could see monsters being angry too if she did  TTH and radio and not did a big 'promo' plan... didnt chromatica take a lot ot plan and book?

idk it feels like this is just a rumour lets see... i suppose she could just do dates and pride with no new material

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 4/27/2023 at 2:50 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

And there's huge demand for this show, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if she visits some parts of the world she didn't last summer (like Australia, some European countries and Brasil / Mexico) + back in countries where there were huge boxscores (France, UK, Japan)

Last time she had to make a short tour because of Joker's being in preps mode in Q4 2022.

That said that doesn't rule out the possibility of CBT being changed a bit (like including Bloody Mary) and possibly  some kind of new music hopefully.

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 4/27/2023 at 4:30 PM, CHROMATICON said:

That could make sense if she has a full album ready to be launched in the next couple of months (like May / June) and a lead single being released in the next couple of weeks (like early / Mid May).

Not saying she couldn't surprise us, but that's very very unlikely to happen. Still positive avout her planning next music era, but we're already in April and them planning a full tour for next album just sounds irrealistic to me tbh, especially knowing she's done with Joker for few weeks only...