Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,614
On 4/23/2023 at 5:29 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

hi all I love I’ve been absent, life has been busy and I was just taking some time and offline to myself…I hope you’ve all been doing well! Miss you guys :disappointed:

it’s really crazy to me how Judas has been able to maintain its stability to STILL be Gaga’s 7th most streamed song daily and getting over 400k streams daily.

Judas was ROTTING in her discography and thanks it going viral it really seems like its taking its rightful place as a  known Gaga “hit”.

Not to mention between Judas and Bloody Mary, BTW(A) is cruising to over 2B Spotify steams…finally getting the respect it deserves 

Donnie Darko
I love this era of GaGa. #artpop

@DonnieDarko watching Judas MV while hashtagging ARTPOP after he said he doesn't want ACT II/ARTPOP outtakes, why? :icant:

Been busy myself too but so glad to see Judas fighting for its life. Is it just me or Friday stats weren't posted for other songs? @Stats4LG @chartgaga @Gagacharts

@IJustWorkHere I don't truly leave. It's just so boring lately and hated the energy against fans *hoping* for something significant for ARTPOP 10th
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/25/2023 at 2:43 PM, BenG said:

This thread is so dead :rip:

Katy's career that only lasted 1 era:

Popster to Popster 3,903

Yesss Rihanna!!! 👑

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • love 1