Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,082
On 4/23/2023 at 10:30 AM, CherryPie said:

BTW, I guess we are not getting Chromatica Ball Film, right?

IM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE FRAUD "LEAK" AND "RUMOR" ACCOUNTS. AT ALL. But.....

If she ends up "adding Chroma Ball dates" this summer, it would be a good excuse for not releasing a tour film yet. That and, if they revamp the Vegas show and it includes some of what was in the tour, that would also be a good reason for not releasing the tour vid. We just don't know what's being planned right now, so it's all guesses and speculation. But, we DO know for a fact she filmed LA with 26 cameras, so thats more than some of the other stuff we're guessing on currently. :oops:

Popster to Popster 3,082

Personally, watching all the live concert streams, I felt LA was one of the weaker shows on the tour. So it could be that the assembled film is a mess and the performance wasnt up to her own high standards. Into the vault it goes.  :oops:

Popster to Popster 2,970

23/04/2023 14:39 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND Chérie FM
23/04/2023 14:38 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND RFM

Almost 1 year after, French big radios still playing HMH, another radio's coqueluche song after Shallow, ARUTW and INLA. Chromatica's songs are totally forgotten :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 4/23/2023 at 5:06 PM, kékette said:

Almost 1 year after, French big radios still playing HMH, another radio's coqueluche song after Shallow, ARUTW and INLA. Chromatica's songs are totally forgotten :gaga-scream:

Yeah Gaga is the new Adele in France now :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 4/23/2023 at 4:06 PM, kékette said:

@ItsGenuineGuy09 i can hear ha footsteps

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 4/23/2023 at 5:05 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Personally, watching all the live concert streams, I felt LA was one of the weaker shows on the tour. So it could be that the assembled film is a mess and the performance wasnt up to her own high standards. Into the vault it goes.  :oops:

If you mean weaker in terms of being more „safe” or something along those lines (maybe less spontanious?), then yes, but her vocals were def outstanding in this one, at least pronouncation wise and breath control. She was putting a lot of effort imo.

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 4/23/2023 at 4:24 PM, BloodyOreo said:

@ItsGenuineGuy09 i can hear ha footsteps

Its very much still on repeat for me :talent: the French airwaves used to be SiaFM too, they got me into her her OST song ( a bop) no one remembers :billie:

Spoiler

And yes the French and Swedish seem to want this celine tea from Gaga, Chromatica is more UK’d taste

Popster to Popster 3,082
On 4/23/2023 at 12:31 PM, DonnieDarko said:

If you mean weaker in terms of being more „safe” or something along those lines (maybe less spontanious?), then yes, but her vocals were def outstanding in this one, at least pronouncation wise and breath control. She was putting a lot of effort imo.

See, I find her best concerts are when she not pushing so hard. You could tell she wanted to kill it though. That day a lot of the timing felt off. She was rushing songs and vocals. And the choreo felt off and not as crisp. Just wasn't her best show, and for me, it felt like that pressure got to her a bit.  But that doesn't mean through editing, they couldn't make it all work fabulously. Thats why I feel like they are planning something that's either delayed it or they're holding off on it for now.

Spoiler

And if they do a handful of summer shows, they could always refilm it. 

Spoiler

Should have been the Stade de France show. :cry:

Edited by Imtired1616

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 4/23/2023 at 9:31 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Her vocals were good but I think I felt the emotions coming through in other dates like DC more. LA may have been a bit too focused on getting things right that she couldn't let go and really feel what she was singing. 

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 4/23/2023 at 8:31 PM, derpmonster said:

Her vocals were good but I think I felt the emotions coming through in other dates like DC more. LA may have been a bit too focused on getting things right that she couldn't let go and really feel what she was singing. 

Yeah, exactly what @Imtired1616 said too. 

On 4/24/2023 at 12:48 AM, Stats4LG said:

1) Bloody Mary - +935,380 (+1)

2) Shallow - +902,344 (-1)

Cherishing the last moments this will ever happen :gaga-thanks:

Halloween comes every year :ally:

• lol 4