Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 17,972
On 4/21/2023 at 5:18 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Yes, it's sad how Gaga seems less passionate about music nowadays, when I look at other artists such as The Weeknd or Taylor or Bad Bunny constantly releasing music and music videos I get jealous at how much content their fans get, but honestly, none of them went through what Gaga went through in terms of scrutiny by the general public, fans and the industry itself. ARTPOP was 100% a very traumatic period in her life and music was her way of coping with her trauma and overall pain in her life, so it's natural that it had a toll on her as a musician. I'm happy that she's still around and I'm happy knowing that she's in a more stable place both mentally and physically. Gaga has given us so much not only in terms of music but as an individual she's always been light and beacon of hope for millions of us, so whatever route she takes, or even if she suddenly retires, I'd support her til my last breath. She saved me, and I'm sure she saved a lot of us. She deserves to do whatever she wants with her life and approach it the way she wants to. :prideheart:

Im-not-reading-all-of-the-template.jpg BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

jk :prideheart:

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

UK

13 (17) 1989
15 (20) Lover
20 (25) folklore
29 (37) reputation
59 (59) evermore
64 (70) Red (Taylor's Version)
71 (75) Speak Now

:toofunny:

ARTPOPster 1,878
On 4/21/2023 at 5:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Im-not-reading-all-of-the-template.jpg

Everytime someone posts or types this I automatically assume they did in fact read the entire thing

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Idk how to word it without it sounding cringy but frankly Chromatica really made my 2020 significantly better and even if I am not the kind of person that isnt open to loving other artists (I can say Un Verano Sin Ti and specially Motomami made my 2022 better in the same way) I would like to feel the same thing with Gaga rather sooner than later.

Of course ideally I would like to get the 5 singles and SNL performance1!1!1 fantasy but the idea of getting new music even if the era beyond what strictly is music  is underwhelming like Chromatica is something I really really look forward too. And tbh I already accepted all the eras going forward are gonna be like that (but she can prove me wrong :oops:)

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 9

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 4/21/2023 at 10:42 PM, Andreu said:

Idk how to word it without it sounding cringy but frankly Chromatica really made my 2020 significantly better and even if I am not the kind of person that isnt open to loving other artists (I can say Un Verano Sin Ti and specially Motomami made my 2022 better in the same way) I would like to feel the same thing with Gaga sooner or later. Of course I would like to get the 5 singles and SNL performance1!1!1 fantasy but the idea of getting new music even if the era beyond that is underwhelming like Chromatica is something I would love. And tbh I already accepted all the eras going forward are gonna be like that (but she can prove me wrong :oops:)

When she pulls a Renaissamples next and we realize we didn't lower our expectationg enough

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 4/21/2023 at 10:42 PM, Andreu said:

Idk how to word it without it sounding cringy but frankly Chromatica really made my 2020 significantly better and even if I am not the kind of person that isnt open to loving other artists (I can say Un Verano Sin Ti and specially Motomami made my 2022 better in the same way) I would like to feel the same thing with Gaga rather sooner than later.

Of course ideally I would like to get the 5 singles and SNL performance1!1!1 fantasy but the idea of getting new music even if the era beyond what strictly is music  is underwhelming like Chromatica is something I really really look forward too. And tbh I already accepted all the eras going forward are gonna be like that (but she can prove me wrong :oops:)

On 4/21/2023 at 10:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Im-not-reading-all-of-the-template.jpg BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

jk :prideheart:

Jk :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 4/21/2023 at 11:44 PM, BloodyOreo said:

When she pulls a Renaissamples next and we realize we didn't lower our expectationg enough

If by pulling a Ren you mean not getting any video eh what can I say I'd gladly take an era with a few remixes and a world tour over two videos what can I tell you

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 4/21/2023 at 10:46 PM, Andreu said:

If by pulling a Ren you mean not getting any video eh what can I say I'd gladly take an era with a few remixes and a world tour over two videos what can I tell you

But Chiropractica had three videos, a few remixes and a world tour so it would still be a step-down from an already half-*ssed era

Popster to Popster 4,676
On 4/22/2023 at 2:04 AM, BloodyOreo said:

This is crazy, of course born this way is bigger, how is that even a question. 

Yeah but the OGHs discord works faster, monsters barely vote, if the monsters there would actually bother to vote, we would win easily these polls everytime and OGHs would stop doing them..

ARTPOPster 1,878
On 4/21/2023 at 9:36 PM, BenG said:

Who cares if they win atrl polls though?

THANK YOU. That site is full of bigots and bullies, so there's no need to even bother with them

The Fame Popster 316
On 4/21/2023 at 8:04 PM, BloodyOreo said:

This is crazy, of course born this way is bigger, how is that even a question. 

Unapologetic by singles artist Rihanna sold 3.6 million WW while album seller Beyoncé sold 3.8 million WW

Spoiler

:tea:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 4/21/2023 at 12:17 PM, Thrasher said:

Bloody Mary OUT of the Italy Singles Chart… left at 19 weeks charting :overit:

94. (-3) ASIB

are u Italian? If so how close is ASIB to 3x platino? It was certified 2 years ago and still charts 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/21/2023 at 5:03 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

This is the most basic insipid soulless plastic-sounding song I've heard in a long time.   

Hide contents

Can't stop listening to this bop.

Garbage 🤮🚮