Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 4/21/2023 at 3:50 PM, BloodyOreo said:

she was just filming the sequel to a blockbuster movie this month :jailga:

A project that you won't have any promo in the next 12 months at the least. So yeah I said what I said her career is dead as she has currently no project ruling. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,896
On 4/21/2023 at 5:54 PM, monketsharona said:

A project that you won't have any promo in the next 12 months at the least. So yeah I said what I said her career is dead as she has currently no project ruling. 

I want LG7 this summer uuuggghhh

oh Godga I’m begging you

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,446

Watch the new Petras x Nicki song be bigger than the originally sampled song Better Off Alone in the USA

Same thing happened with I’m Good (Blue) and the original song 

The USA can’t handle Euro House excellence before it trends on TikTok 20 years later for summ :overit:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 4/21/2023 at 9:24 PM, monketsharona said:

Most actors have months of breathing space in between each role. Cate Blanchett didn’t do anything for a whole year between the release of Nightmare Alley and Tár, is her career dead too? 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6

ARTPOPster 1,878
On 4/21/2023 at 1:04 PM, Adarsh said:

Embarrassing opinion lmao 

I honestly don't blame anyone who thinks that - it's cheesy and frankly overproduced, but I personally think it's fine

The Fame Popster 442

It just kinda sucks that there's not much motivation to capitalize on Gaga's music legacy. It's like Interscope doing the basics and you can tell Gaga's not pushing anything for something like Act II or 15 years.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 4/21/2023 at 7:30 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not Aya Nakamura's album track going viral in Spain @Andreu

Reminds me of when Copines was viral in Sout East Asia, the most global Francophone artist since Stromae

More like Thank You Myke Towers :applause:

Spoiler

And tiktok payola because the song was making zero noise and out of the blue all the big tiktokers in Spain started doing twenty videos with it