Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,896
On 4/18/2023 at 10:23 AM, BenG said:

I find Alice and Replay pretty mid. They would have performed similarly to SL tbh, cute top 10 peak with the right payola, otherwise just lingering in the top 40.

The only sure-fire hit was ROM. Babylon would have either smashed or flopped hard. It has a certain X factor.

Agree 

there are no GP friendly songs on Chromatica except ROM and SC

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 4/18/2023 at 8:59 AM, JevyDuty said:

"Sad last days" 

This wording has been bothering me all day. I don't like it :lesson:

These tabloids are so trashy. Like leave him alone

• thanks 2

On 4/18/2023 at 11:38 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

-90 spins

-0,619 ai

HAC

+27 spins

+0,175 ai

84 spins away from #2

Pop radio sabotaging us from reaching 20 weeks…

I hate Ameri-a so much!

GODGA should move OUT of that low class country & come to live in the classy and sophisticated heart of Europe!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 4/18/2023 at 9:23 AM, BenG said:

I find Alice and Replay pretty mid. They would have performed similarly to SL tbh, cute top 10 peak with the right payola, otherwise just lingering in the top 40.

The only sure-fire hit was ROM. Babylon would have either smashed or flopped hard. It has a certain X factor.

i was listening to Chromatica yday and thought that was the issue with the album they picked 3 tracks and put a sell point on them: AM Deal/Max Martin credit, Ariana, BP.

But i think 911 and FW could've done a lot better if looked at more as songs to push vs. album tracks.

I think Gaga's team knew it's life cycle would be extremely fast so they planned a really tightly packed promo schedule for 3 months and that would've thrived 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 4/18/2023 at 12:28 PM, Andreu said:

first non-bad-bunny spanish-language #1 on the US :applause:

still not on TTH btw, I guess they are too busy having  flops who aren't even in the top200 in consumption like Niall Horan, Central Cee, Post Malone or Melanie Martinez

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 4/18/2023 at 1:05 PM, Andreu said:

randomly remembered about the flopatica ball film

you can blame that fan that got gagas number from the clinic they work at harrassing her saying they wanted more of DJ FadShadow tom foolery and prtending an album from 10 years ago was getting a reissue

ezgif-4-9680fe8d27ef.thumb.gif.2420dbae4ed259814d7cca83a82e99bd.gif

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 11,929

So BM is really over on radio. It still did amazing for a 12 year old song. It really surpassed all my expectations tbh. Too bad Gaga s team couldnt do a quick MV with Wednesday scenes. We really missed out on another YT hit video. Guess we will have to settle with the BM audio reaching 100M in some months

• paws up 3

At least, Bloody Mary manage to become a top 10 hit on pop. That's a sufficient achievement. I honestly expected them to drop BM much earlier. 

Flowers keeps gaining spins:dead:It has a pretty good chance to surpass As It Was if it remains this stable.  

Meanwhile, Kill Bill is done, so Flowers might be able to stanch that #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 year-end chart.  

1. Flowers: 17483 (+36) | 52.782 (+0.115) 

2. Kill Bill: 17186 (-91) | 50.417 (-0.542)