Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,285

I just feels like people here have too high expectations concerning Miley's Cyrus stats. 

I mean she's got an unexpected international smash hit and actually a better Hot 200 run (as of now) than her previous albums. She's in a great place. The global streams of her non singles track will probably match the ones from Plastic Hearts. Which is fine.

Edited by monketsharona

On 4/16/2023 at 1:34 PM, monketsharona said:

I just feels like people here have too high expectations concerning Miley's Cyrus stats. 

I mean she's got an unexpected international smash hit and actually a better Hot 200 run (as of now) than her previous albums. She's in a great place. The global streams of her non singles track will probably match the ones from Plastic Hearts. Which is fine.

Yeah, I don't understand why people expected her to do huge numbers simply because of Flowers. She used to be a strong album seller when she had a big fanbase in the U.S., but she has virtually no fanbase left now.  

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 4/16/2023 at 11:52 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

How did it tank hard? It is charting at #14 on Billboard 200 after a month. It certainly underperformed, but it is doing fine.  

Her previous albums: 

Plastic Hearts: #41
Younger Now: OUT
Bangerz: #12

Flowers is 2/3 of the units 

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 4/16/2023 at 3:12 AM, DonnieDarko said:

They are not ready for this convo yet, bestie. By they I do not mean people here but some ATRL people and Twitter liddos. 

Btw, the faux outrage is hilarious. Where they have been when ARTPOP was released and got trashed by everyone and their mothers? 

They were 7. I'm convinced. 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285

:oops:

On 4/16/2023 at 1:17 PM, Imtired1616 said:

They were 7. I'm convinced. 

So as the producer (jk) ? :laughga: 

Seriously they should all get their sh!t together. It's not as if she released any outakes from TF, TFM and BTW for those albums celebration :tea:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 4/16/2023 at 7:33 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Ya'll. If this new committee co-chair thing actually does take up most of her time?  I may have to delete my socials and find a new hobby. :cry: 

Reveal hidden contents

#Trump2024 :cry:

We have to find a new MAIN FAVE with MUSIC as the No.1 Priority :cry:

but Miss M4n really SET the bar high, it'll be a TALL Order :cry:

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 4/16/2023 at 8:01 AM, FRANZGA said:

We have to find a new MAIN FAVE with MUSIC as the No.1 Priority :cry:

but Miss M4n really SET the bar high, it'll be a TALL Order :cry:

I hear Dua is coming out with a new album? 

spacer.png

Spoiler

:cry:

A Popster Is Born 14,730

If the Jolene–ARTPOP difference is circa 500M and the latter has a whooping 50k difference with the first in daily streams, ARTPOP will surpass Jolene in 27.4 years

And that's on today's chart facts

Spoiler

(if @BenG doesn't correct me lol)

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 41,575
On 4/16/2023 at 11:29 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

It ultimately doesn't matter whether the album's streams come from several moderate hits or one gargantuan hit. Plus, we don't know how Jaded will perform in the long run.  

Yes it does

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 4/16/2023 at 11:26 AM, PanPikus said:

Hold My Hand you will always be famous :applause:

The jumpscare of that intro though :icant:

The one with glasses ate,

OHHHH Gaga you’ve done it again and added a talent show classic! Tbh the song sounded a lot softer there even the intro 

• paws up 1

Don’t know how to feel about ESV stats, the album isn’t doing good coming off Flowers but I think that having a gigantic smash like that it’s already a solid receipt for an era even if the album isn’t matching commercial expectations

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 4/16/2023 at 3:17 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The one with glasses ate,

OHHHH Gaga you’ve done it again and added a talent show classic! Tbh the song sounded a lot softer there even the intro 

And she won the battle and is in the finale. :applause:

One of the judges that is Gaga's fan said that when the song came out it definitely wasn't his favourite Gaga song and he said to those girls he prefers their performance / version over Gaga's :fall:

• sad 1
  • lol 1