Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Remember that leaked pic from some days ago of GODGA filming at the Dodgers stadium only with a pit full of fans and an empty stadium?
According to my source she was filming a performance of Bloody Mary which will be included in the setlist as a last minute decision after the song became a smash global hit!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 4/15/2023 at 6:29 PM, monketsharona said:

Which is kind of weird because the songs is like a cultural moment.

It doesn't have an official music video and also there are countless videos with many many streams that don't count as official videos and so they don't count for Billboard. 

If non official videos were counted Bloody Mary could even have been a  top 3 Billboard hit

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708
On 4/15/2023 at 6:44 PM, little legend said:

It doesn't have an official music video and also there are countless videos with many many streams that don't count as official videos and so they don't count for Billboard. 

If non official videos were counted Bloody Mary could even have been a  top 3 Billboard hit

Sometimes I want to bury her team

spacer.png

• thanks 2
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 4/15/2023 at 6:44 PM, little legend said:

A mess. She really have the less effective people in the business in her team :leap:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 4/15/2023 at 6:50 PM, monketsharona said:

A mess. She really have the less effective people in the business in her team :leap:

I don't know according to propagandists users here like @BenG @corvus albus , her team thinks that the only way for her to be a legend and established is to disappear quickly everything that can be successful and give her a hit 

:applause: 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708

The fact that 2 videos of BM are also coming for 100M+ views in addition with the one at 167M :rip:

serving ARUTW slayage on the platform :rip:

• shook 1
  • sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708
On 4/15/2023 at 6:59 PM, little legend said:

I don't know according to propagandists users here like @BenG @corvus albus , her team thinks that the only way for her to be a legend and established is to disappear quickly everything that can be successful and give her a hit 

:applause: 

If it is Ava’s hit standards we are in trouble

spacer.png

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

FUN FACT: if all of non-official videos/lyric videos were counted, Bloody Mary couldve secured a top5 placement :arguega:

• paws up 1
  • sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 4/15/2023 at 7:00 PM, Miaou said:

If it is Ava’s hit standards we are in trouble

spacer.png

Spoiler

#53 on UK, #65 in Australia, #69 in Canada and #75 in Germany on their respective YEC charts say that 

Spoiler

:icant:

The Fame Popster 333
On 4/15/2023 at 1:00 PM, FRANZGA said:

FUN FACT: if all of non-official videos/lyric videos were counted, Bloody Mary couldve secured a top5 placement :arguega:

Huh? @Arturoor @Artur already showed us the UGC numbers from BB like 12 weeks ago, which would've put Bloody Mary at #1 for multiple weeks using the pre-2019 BB Hot 100 methodology. 

[Sorry for the double-tag, but I am definitely not confident enough in my memory to risk being off by 1 letter. :) ]

Of course its streaming and sales are low; while even the newest singles are out there with countless versions to buy and stream, along with official audio and visual uploads on YT, etc., Bloody Mary is a 12-year old song from an album that sold more than 1 million copies its 1st week in the U.S. with an 11-year old random remix, 6-month old virality, and no lyric or music video on YT.