Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,443

There’s more

Meh, I would love for them to give us a hint on what to expect and what not. I have issues with activity on this. On one hand, it’s great to see he’s passionate about this but on the other, we have no idea what she thinks about it other than her tweets from a year ago where she implied she’s not keen on coming back to this album. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Does DJWS do something now? I am sure he can live off the royalites of her Gaga collaborations and he does not need to work ever again, but it's weird that it seems like he has never released anything with any other artists since the couple songs she worked on in ASIB

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,985
On 4/14/2023 at 2:16 AM, DonnieDarko said:

He’s clearly bored. Lol

On 4/14/2023 at 2:44 AM, DonnieDarko said:

There’s more

Meh, I would love for them to give us a hint on what to expect and what not. I have issues with activity on this. On one hand, it’s great to see he’s passionate about this but on the other, we have no idea what she thinks about it other than her tweets from a year ago where she implied she’s not keen on coming back to this album. 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,443
On 4/14/2023 at 8:55 AM, Andreu said:

Does DJWS do something now? I am sure he can live off the royalites of her Gaga collaborations and he does not need to work ever again, but it's weird that it seems like he has never released anything with any other artists since the couple songs she worked on in ASIB

Yes, he’s a music director for W Hotels, the US based hotel network.

:gaycat:
Also, I said the same thing on that another forum - that it’s weird. Some people took it very personally for some reason.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316

Gaytrl saying that umbrella is bigger than THE Poker Face. Poker Face demolishes that thing in every country :overit: Brittany Spears fans need jobs, ASAP!

Moderator 17,129
On 4/13/2023 at 9:30 PM, Leptine said:

Not even kidding here, but Jessie Ware is truly the best and most brilliant Biritish singer since Amy Winehouse.

vV3S7zq.gif

Good thing that Sophie Ellis Bextor's career is older than Amy's. Otherwise, it would be untrue :ohhh:

Spoiler

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,443
On 4/14/2023 at 9:41 AM, corvus albus said:

Good thing that Sophie Ellis Bextor's career is older than Amy's. Otherwise, it would be untrue :ohhh:

Hide contents

Sophie was just the love of my life in the early 2000’s

Moderator 17,129
On 4/14/2023 at 1:49 AM, Lazz Monster said:

It's interesting that all the games you mentioned are able to be played online with other players. So, not a fair comparison.

Can you name many offline-only games that are doing better than Hogwarts Legacy?

Cities Skylines doesn't have a multiplayer mode and the other games are single player focused. Sims 4 is also higher, also no multiplayer mode.

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 4/14/2023 at 8:27 AM, Zak said:

Gaytrl saying that umbrella is bigger than THE Poker Face. Poker Face demolishes that thing in every country :overit: Brittany Spears fans need jobs, ASAP!

Here is the sales difference

Umbrella Vs. Poker Face
4.7m vs 7.7m in the USA 
200k vs 2.5m in South Korea 
100k vs 750k in Japan
890k vs 1.2m in the UK 
600k vs 1.2m in Germany 
90k vs 300k in France
50k vs 100k+ in Italy 
350k vs 600k+ in Australia (first song to reach 6x platinum since Elton’s song)

:dead:

RIhanna had this hitmaker reputation but that was quantity and her insane radio push. iirc We Found Love is inside the top 5 most played songs on American radio. i dont feel like her digital sales refelct her radio play

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
On 4/14/2023 at 9:55 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We Found Love is the fourth most played song on American radio and i dont think that's going diamond anytime soon.

It was certified 9x Platinum in 2015. We can expect the song to have gained 1M sales in the last 8 years.

• paws up 1