Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 4/13/2023 at 10:47 PM, Miaou said:

Can we forget this tragic era and move on LG7 please :mess:

releasing a tour film and live album at this point in no way shape or form delays LG7 

if anything it makes the wait much more bearable

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 3,903

18 years ago and this Song as well as the whole album Is still 🤩🔥

As well as still today in 2008, Touch My Body becomes her 18th #1

This Song also Amazing!! 👏👏👏

Love you Mariah!!! Forever a LEGEND!!!

Edited by Mario Spears
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

The TOGETHER AGAIN TOUR Is finally startong tomorrow and Janet Is coming and getting ready to slay and show the girls how its done! Come thru MOTHER GODNET!! 👑🙌

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,965
x3

We are not ready for her "I'm dreaming to be a politician since I was 14 y.o." phase. 

In this case we won't get new music but also neither new films. 

She better become the next POTUS so she will be on the WW news on a daily basis :nicki_scream:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,771

So from what I gather her position entails basically advising on how funding should be spent in the funding of arts. It's strange that they would hire millionaire celebrities which are so insulated from the troubles of the common artist for this. Like I'm sure Gaga will do her best with good intentions but I find this whole thing to be pretty strange. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 17,938
On 4/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, BloodyOreo said:

So from what I gather her position entails basically advising on how funding should be spent in the funding of arts. It's strange that they would hire millionaire celebrities which are so insulated from the troubles of the common artist for this. Like I'm sure Gaga will do her best with good intentions but I find this whole thing to be pretty strange. 

Presidential election is in 2024 … so

LG7=2026 I fear:bebe: 

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 4/14/2023 at 12:02 AM, PanPikus said:

Byeeee :lmao: why is this sending me so much :banana:

This is the first reply under her tweet I come across from the same user  :toofunny:

• lol 9

On 4/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Welcome to US Politics :enigma:

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,089
On 4/13/2023 at 9:52 AM, corvus albus said:

Considering that several older and more lowkey games like Stardew Valley, Terraria, Civ VI and Cities Skylines, even Eurotruck Simulator 2 from 2012 are doing way better, I'd say that an initial good start is not worth much. The game is doing badly after just two months.

Same on Twitch with a peak of 1.2M viewers across the platform on launch and now not even 1000 viewers across the platform. People played it once and after that most never touched it again it seems.

Initial success and no longevity so to speak :ohhh:

It's interesting that all the games you mentioned are able to be played online with other players. So, not a fair comparison.

Can you name many offline-only games that are doing better than Hogwarts Legacy?

The Fame Popster 330

Ngl I hate gaga being too involved with politicians, like almost every politician is corrupt and I don't want any stupid scandal to affect her career. I only wanted a sour candy performance. :katy: 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2
  • lol 2