little legend

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/13/2023 at 2:06 AM, Dean Judaster said:

waiT not Jewels N Drugs going virally viral

Welp what?!? 😭

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2023 at 6:42 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Idk about Katy, but Cardi has WAP coming

I swear Cardi Is affraid to release because, 5 years and still no second album out...idk 

Britney-laugh.gif

@ItsGenuineGuy09 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/13/2023 at 11:06 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Tomorrow 2 verse was a reset and furhter ended nicki... Rest assured Cardi is coming, a queen is never late, everyone else is simply early.

Doja Cat ended both.

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/31/2023 at 12:25 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Britney is among the best-selling female artists of all time. JLo is nowhere to be seen on the list of highest-grossing actresses of all time. She's never been close to the A list or even C list in either music or movies. She's among the most panned actresses of all time, and she only gained an once of respect with Hustlers. You are acting as if JLo is Scarlett Johansson or Cate Blanchett:dead:

That #6 remains #6. You are complaining about "Elton hype" when OTF, JLo's last top 10 entry, was a Pitbull feature when Pitbull was at his commercial peak.         

JLo Is still trying It, She Need a to give it up and stop trying It as a Singer or as an actress. She can't do either, She Needs to Stick to dancing.

This Is Just weird to see 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Mario Spears

A Popster Is Born 10,569
On 4/13/2023 at 7:58 AM, boobatella said:

@BloodyOreo should we clown?

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Well in all honesty I feel like it could be teasing something. RedOne and DJWS did not interacted in ages, and they followed each other yesterday right after the Act 2 post.

Not saying they are currently working in the studio but maybe planning something 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/12/2023 at 9:12 PM, 0606060 said:

And is this viral in the room with us?

On 4/12/2023 at 9:18 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

prove it:icant:

On 4/12/2023 at 9:34 PM, OliverDespechao said:

ll.gif

It was a set up for a joke but I fell asleep and now I don't know. Leave me alone

dean-winchester.gif

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 4/12/2023 at 11:59 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I mean, their mistake was involving that awful writer, but the Wizarding World is still quite a popular franchise, as seen with the game Hogwarts Legacy

Fantastic Beasts was already bad and boring. If they wanted to go back to that world, the full story of Voldemort being main plot with backstory of Hagrid, Snape and Marauder's is right there to tell. 

That would be something new and interesting :lesson:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,100
On 4/13/2023 at 3:57 AM, corvus albus said:

Considering how controversial the game was and how already dead it is, the game isn't doing great. The game went from nearly 900K players on first day to barely 10K now, after just two months. It's only the 61st most played game on Steam at the moment.

It's not fair to compare a single-player RPG game with basically no online content to games that constantly have new things to keep players engaged. Hogwarts Legacy was a smash hit upon release date, which is all that matters

A Popster Is Born 10,100
On 4/13/2023 at 7:06 AM, PanPikus said:

Fantastic Beasts was already bad and boring. If they wanted to go back to that world, the full story of Voldemort being main plot with backstory of Hagrid, Snape and Marauder's is right there to tell. 

That would be something new and interesting :lesson:

FB was a bit boring, I agree, that's why it flopped

Your examples are much better, of course, but I'm pretty sure the HP reboot will still be a success anyway

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 4/13/2023 at 4:31 AM, Leptine said:

The OP is one of the most dumb and vile user over there, to be polite, he doesn't have any content on that board other than hiding behind other singers in order to go against Gaga since when it comes to his fave aside for her unhinged posts on IG there's no much to talk about these days and it's killing them.

Users like him literally just stay on ATRL for being vicious and miserable since their fave is retired and literally don't have nothing to talk about aside from Clinton administration stats.

another one 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/436553-biggest-hits-rihanna-vs-lady-gaga/page/2/#comment-23661172

:icant:

(vote)

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,175
On 4/13/2023 at 2:57 AM, corvus albus said:

Considering how controversial the game was and how already dead it is, the game isn't doing great. The game went from nearly 900K players on first day to barely 10K now, after just two months. It's only the 61st most played game on Steam at the moment.

I think the WIzarding World needs a long pause and completely decouple from JKR, and when they reboot the Franchise do everything JKR would hate, to distance themselves as much as possible.

Wow. Is this info readily available somewhere?

Edited by Imtired1616

80 days at #1:dead::dead::dead:. This is shaping up to be a Blinding Lights/SOY-sized hit. To think that some stans had the audacity to drag ESV numbers when Flowers alone will probably accumulate 3B+ streams in the long run. Other ESV songs could score zero streams and this would still be a hit album.       

• paws up 2

Mariah is really lucky that Flowers is competing with two other monster hits right now in the U.S. because her record would have been likely broken. Flowers is still doing 250+ points per week in the U.S. AIW had no problem topping the chart with the same number of points due to low competition.        

Popster for Sale 44,772

if anything is coming from those two and Gaga it's probably something related to the 15th anniversary 

but with Gaga's recent history I wouldn't be surprised if all we got was the merch and that's it