Spoiler

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2023 at 7:36 AM, FRANZGA said:

:katy:

I believe It when i see It 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2023 at 1:02 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Would love an album of live versions I mean this version of Bad Romance is so hauntingly beautiful! I could only find snippets of the Rainbow Room version before

Imagine Just Dance at the Coachella with her repeated chant "I love this record baby..."

What over live versions do you like to have an official release?

Yes!

And Bloody Mary from Joanne Tour & Bad Romance from the Rainbow Room!

Edited by Mario Spears
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 4/11/2023 at 10:56 PM, Arturo said:

I'm surprised we don't track the Artist 100 that closely considering how well Gaga is doing there for not having a current album out

https://www.billboard.com/charts/artist-100/

Gaga is #30 (+3) this week. 8th highest female artist. Melanie is the highest at #2 but she rose 93 spots and will fall back under Gaga soon.

Gaga is ahead of Dua, Karol, Ariana, Britney (who randomly reentered this week, what did she release??), Adele, Beyonce, Doja, Nicki, and Shakira

I've said it once and I'll say it again. We as a fanbase suck at defending Gaga with stats that actually matter like this one. We can shut any stan of the artists above down if they claim Gaga, in 2023, is not bigger than their fave.

They re-released three of her albums. Britney and Baby One More Time re-entered the charts in spain, and albums are only allowed to chart more than three years after its release of they are reissued. But I didn't hear anyone talking about it either before that nnnn

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/12/2023 at 8:48 AM, corvus albus said:

Not Nicki-

😭

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 4/12/2023 at 11:07 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

What is the time span in which we can expect the first official trailer for joker?

Probably in a year:icant:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 4/12/2023 at 11:07 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

What is the time span in which we can expect the first official trailer for joker?

More than a year definitely.

A teaser first if we're lucky.

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 4/12/2023 at 10:44 AM, chartgaga said:

Good to see Pop didn’t drop her

They are still playing BM in america when its been N/A for months on every platform after a big peak. ROM had ariana on it and was still #63 on Spotify US when it started getting -0.3m updates the week of the callout debut iirc. Could be a good sing LG7 lead can chart for more than 10 weeks with this new era in pop hihi :shine:

Surprised your country don't play it anymore :shakes: I don't think anything she has put out lately has done anywhere near as well as either ARUTW/HMH on the French airwaves, there is demand for for Gaga there on radio :talent:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 2,994

Question. Do we think this was just for the campaign and that's it? Or did Gaga and the team really think this had the potential to be a single? This song always baffles me. It's too good to just be a song for a fashion show video. And Gagas 'Punk the funk' hints. Her paling around with some of the models. But it went totally nowhere. Always makes me think. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 4/12/2023 at 12:36 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Question. Do we think this was just for the campaign and that's it? Or did Gaga and the team really think this had the potential to be a single? This song always baffles me. It's too good to just be a song for a fashion show video. And Gagas 'Punk the funk' hints. Her paling around with some of the models. But it went totally nowhere. Always makes me think. 

During the pre-joanne drought or the first 7 months of 2018 this would have made a decent amount of noise, had it been released as a single

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1