Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 4/11/2023 at 3:45 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Oh. So if we're talking about it boosting Chroma the album, that feels like fan hopium. I think its more likely to boost TF/TFM and the ASIB ballads. Per usual.  :icant:

Yes, TF(M)/BTW/ASIB most likely. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,208
On 4/11/2023 at 10:53 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Yes, TF(M)/BTW/ASIB most likely. 

ARTPOP: OUT

Spoiler

:cry:

Spoiler

Honestly. If they do nothing for the 10th Anniversary, I may jump on the lazy train. Istg. :laughga:

Edited by Imtired1616
  • lol 1

Bloody Mary on Billboard Charts 04/15/2023

Pop Airplay: #10 (+2) 16 weeks

Adult Pop Airplay: #3 (+1) 12 weeks

Adult Contemporary: #24 (+1) 6 weeks

Radio Songs: #13 (=) 10 weeks

Billboard Hot 100: #44 (-1) 14 weeks

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, chartgaga said:

Calling Gaga lazy is far fetched! She is not!

now the constant need to blame others for putting in the work of their music career is a kii. Be a fan of Gaga but don’t need to bash every other female artists for… releasing music and videos while being on tour. And no matter what 3 hours shows are still demanding especially when you do 2-3 shows every weekend or so… yes she has not the same energy as a Gaga on stage but it’s still physically demanding. And she literally flew to Liverpool to film that video she’s gonna release.

This is just my own view on this but a lot of stans wants Gaga to break records and do great just to give them more content and stuff to write about on ATRL and twitter (aka for more stan fights) and when she is not doing this, they are mad at her because they can't laugh back at some of these other stans who calls them out etc. I'm not having these kind of emotions because I honestly don't give a sh*t about what record is Taylor breaking or any other female artist, I don't give a sh!t about this competition between stans, I look at charts because I want Gaga to do good and that's all about it, if all stans would have had this kind of mentality (aka mostly looking after their favs with good intentions) then maybe the stan world would not have been so toxic.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,461
On 4/12/2023 at 12:54 AM, Fame Romance said:

France:

#190(+1) Shallow [171 weeks]

Last week it beat Rolling in the Deep as the 2nd longest-charting female song in HISTORY here :oscar:

#1 is I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li at 235 weeks

we know the french's got TASTE!