Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 4/11/2023 at 9:20 AM, corvus albus said:

Of course they do. Spam views from music videos being used on YT as ads don't count anymore. Since then, you don't have music videos as ads on YT anymore. Just as one example. They're doing it for all relevant metrics.

And my farms? Thanks to @BenG, by the way

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

What happened to Jimin...

we r safe LM does not even purchase it once so :icant:

Edited by emig_09
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029

Calling Gaga lazy is far fetched! She is not!

now the constant need to blame others for putting in the work of their music career is a kii. Be a fan of Gaga but don’t need to bash every other female artists for… releasing music and videos while being on tour. And no matter what 3 hours shows are still demanding especially when you do 2-3 shows every weekend or so… yes she has not the same energy as a Gaga on stage but it’s still physically demanding. And she literally flew to Liverpool to film that video she’s gonna release.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702

sad to see people call Gaga lazy considering how much she’s constantly doing in different fields. She was so excited and passionate about Chromatica, engaged with fans, shared memes etc and they clearly had a lot planned before it all turned to sh!t. Hopefully she will be as passionate about LG7 and deliver a strong album along with performances and a well thought out PR plan. 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 4/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, boobatella said:

sad to see people call Gaga lazy considering how much she’s constantly doing in different fields. She was so excited and passionate about Chromatica, engaged with fans, shared memes etc and they clearly had a lot planned before it all turned to sh!t. Hopefully she will be as passionate about LG7 and deliver a strong album along with performances and a well thought out PR plan. 

I mean most of Chromatica fun was ruined by Covid so not completely their fault 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 4/11/2023 at 9:02 AM, chartgaga said:

She had a surprise Coachella set scheduled too

Also, a relative of hers got seriously ill

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,363

I hope to see all of you defend Beyonce once someone comes in and tries to insult her for whatever reason. Beyonce and every other arist out there actually, incl our own Godga.

Enough with this stan BS from behind of our screens. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 4/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, chartgaga said:

where did i say it was their fault? I literally said that they had so much planned and by turning to sh!t i meant covid, the protests etc.

Edited by boobatella

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 4/11/2023 at 3:14 PM, boobatella said:

where did i say it was their fault? I literally said that they had so much planned and by turning to sh!t i meant covid, the protests etc.

It wasn’t an attack towards you sis

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 4/11/2023 at 2:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:whatga: Gaga going to the Met Gala?

not like they are reliable but I was hoping she'd go, since J:Fad filming is done. 

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 4/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, chartgaga said:

now the constant need to blame others for putting in the work of their music career is a kii. Be a fan of Gaga but don’t need to bash every other female artists

Having an opinion over another artist even if it's not positive or reflective of yours = / = bashing or blaming.