Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 4/9/2023 at 11:01 AM, FRANZGA said:

:katy:

Hasta Los Diented deserved better.. but other than that, twas a mediocre album

She should have gone full latin pop. She (or her label) thought going half and half would satisfy both sides when it satisfied neither.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 4/9/2023 at 2:52 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

i saw a post on Twitter a couple of days ago, where someone shared a video of how laser eye surgery is done and the dramatics by swifties in the comments were insane :icant:

something like "omg this is what taylor had done she was so smart not to tell us because she knew we would’ve been worried sick" and "omg if i knew she was having this surgery i wouldn’t have slept for days because of fear" 

like it’s a very standard procedure that takes around 15 mins :icant: most of my friends have had it :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843

We are predicted to fall to #44 in H100..

So yeah, it's safe to say we're not getting a top40 peak now that POP is slowly dropping BM

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion: Gaga shocks the world:releases a new song calles "Judas" on Holy Sunday
Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/9/2023 at 12:55 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Run on POP is over but atleast we got the top10 we deserved. Now let’s hope they drop it slowly

We had this talk multiple times when we said it was over when it wasn't in fact, if its going to get a full week with negative updates then yeah

Pop-a-911-ster 25,975
On 4/9/2023 at 12:33 PM, LGMonster95 said:

We had this talk multiple times when we said it was over when it wasn't in fact, if its going to get a full week with negative updates then yeah

It’s close to becoming recurrent, so it’s kinda obvious they are dropping it

• shook 1

On 4/9/2023 at 10:22 AM, Andreu said:

The way DGY and BB make out 1100M out of the 1200M streams of the album :dead:  and the non singles hardly have 50M streams combined :icant:

Don’t Go Yet has surprisingly okay streams considering its bad peaks in the charts worldwide