Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 4/8/2023 at 2:50 PM, PanPikus said:

That's why ARTPOP re-release 10th Anniversary edition with a few new songs would be perfect. Not a brand new album as Act II. 

I literally just posted this on the ATRL base:

I think that an ARTPOP riedition for the 10 years like the BTW one is not far-fetched, obviously it's not going to be a promoted era like some people expect, in the best scenario it will have some finished demos and remixes on it.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363

That's why ARTPOP re-release 10th Anniversary edition with a few new songs would be perfect. Not a brand new album as Act II. 

I think there are some legal issues, no? It’s been mentioned a couple of times that unreleased ARTPOP tracks are locked for good. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

ARTPOPster 1,672
On 4/8/2023 at 9:00 PM, FRANZGA said:

too lazy to check PH's but here we are on holiday from Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday.. plus this coming Monday for National Day of Valor..

everyone and their mother is either on long weekend vacation somewhere or having their annual Holy Week tradition (fasting, visita iglesia, vows, novenas, etc)

ph has a slow update since it's holy week and ppl be doing visita iglesia but it'll for sure be back on monday

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 4/8/2023 at 3:11 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I think there are some legal issues, no? It’s been mentioned a couple of times that unreleased ARTPOP tracks are locked for good. 

But do we have any proper conformation or it's just speculation? I think there was some talk about them not being able to release those songs without Troy's permission as he got some rights to them. But they could just simply make an agreement with him, idk. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 4/8/2023 at 9:19 PM, yomama said:

This + Morgan Walles... I'm seeing a pattern

1575486231_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.

i don't stan Morgan Wallen's music tho

1575486231_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.

Popster to Popster 4,411

Does somebody knows an alternative site with correct and updated numbers? This site has been messing up numbers since months now.

Didn't Gaga reached 17 Billion total already weeks ago? No way she only has 1 million more :dead: Also she was above Chris Brown...

TpFb56o.png

However the gap with Beyoncé is becoming always more smaller in order to become the 6th most streamed female and surpassing her.

I can't wait for the OGHs meltdowns when that is gonna happen.

A Popster Is Born 16,277
On 4/8/2023 at 3:21 PM, Leptine said:

Does somebody knows an alternative site with correct and updated numbers? This site has been messing up numbers since months now.

Didn't Gaga reached 17 Billion total already weeks ago? No way she only has 1 million more :dead: Also she was above Chris Brown...

TpFb56o.png

However the gap with Beyoncé is becoming always more smaller in order to become the 6th most streamed female and surpassing her.

I can't wait for the OGHs meltdowns when that is gonna happen.

chartmasters doesnt include DWUW and other unavilable tracks (they are still in spotify database just not playable). 17b number from a while ago included all that

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 4/8/2023 at 3:22 PM, Replay said:

chartmasters doesnt include DWUW and other unavilable tracks (they are still in spotify database just not playable). 17b number from a while ago included all that

I see.

On 4/8/2023 at 3:24 PM, Replay said:

@Leptine kworb has list too but it's even weirder (bey has 2b more) lmahttps://kworb.net/spotify/artists.html

Does this one include the fake Tidal streams? :icant:

Ok, let's keep taking the chart masters one as the reliable one :cry:

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 4/8/2023 at 3:18 PM, PanPikus said:

But do we have any proper conformation or it's just speculation? I think there was some talk about them not being able to release those songs without Troy's permission as he got some rights to them. But they could just simply make an agreement with him, idk. 

If that it's the case, I'm pretty sure Interscope can find a deal or something if they want in order to release that material.

A Popster Is Born 16,748

talking bout country music, in a world where Morgan's bland bro-country is dominating, why are these not smashing?

:katy: i really thought COUNTRY RADIO will eat em up :katy:

Edited by FRANZGA

A Popster Is Born 10,285

I could see some kind of remixes from the original album songs coming. 

But new unreleased music from past record ? Definitely not. As her leaked contract was mentionning she can't release old unreleased music from previous albums.

That's the best, she could also ignore ARTPOP anniversary. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
On 4/8/2023 at 9:36 PM, FRANZGA said:

talking bout country music, in a world where Morgan's bland bro-country is dominating, why are these not smashing?

:katy: i really thought COUNTRY RADIO will eat em up :katy:

no but keith urban's music >>>>>>>

A Popster Is Born 16,277
On 4/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, monketsharona said:

I could see some kind of remixes from the original album songs coming. 

But new unreleased music from past record ? Definitely not. As her leaked contract was mentionning she can't release old unreleased music from previous albums.

That's the best, she could also ignore ARTPOP anniversary. 

Do you remember what exactly it said?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1