-40 spins

+0,014 ai

HAC

+33 spins

+0,062 ai

AC

+1 spins

+0,003 ai

These +0.000003 ai updates awoke my PTSD symptoms that I have from following Million Reasons' radio performance 

Scared Dog GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,132
On 4/8/2023 at 5:13 AM, FRANZGA said:

this is INSANE :dead:

Idk where this number comes from unless they combine with the Taylor's Versions released over a decade after originals for some :icant:

Edit: these are the songs

They are truly delusional for like half of these, they'd need to like double their daily streams to reach that :mess:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 4/8/2023 at 7:33 AM, Fame Romance said:

Idk where this number comes from unless they combine with the Taylor's Versions released over a decade after originals for some :icant:

They are truly delusional for like half of these, they'd need to like double their daily streams to reach that :mess:

She will pobably release like 3 albums in that time so it could be possible :laughga:

• lol 2

On 4/8/2023 at 12:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

Serving “Bloody Mary 900M by the end of the year” :icant:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 57,132
On 4/8/2023 at 1:48 PM, Doncho said:

She will pobably release like 3 albums in that time so it could be possible :laughga:

Nah even if she did it's not sure songs from those would reach 1B that fast

Her only proper hit since the 1989 days is Anti-Hero and even that is not as big as other recent smashes like Unholy, Flowers, Kill Bill etc :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 4/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

wbk bestie wbk :applause:

spacer.png

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,411

I really need a release, a droplet or something for this Summer-Autumn.

I can't deal with one year and a half until JFAD without anything.

mad-stare.gif

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
On 4/8/2023 at 6:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

i mean... it's getting there lol like they said it's the end of 2024 so it seems perfectly reasonable 🤭

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 4/8/2023 at 2:42 PM, Leptine said:

I really need a release, a droplet or something for this Summer-Autumn.

I can't deal with one year and a half until JFAD without anything.

mad-stare.gif

That's why ARTPOP re-release 10th Anniversary edition with a few new songs would be perfect. Not a brand new album as Act II. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
On 4/8/2023 at 7:31 PM, Andreu said:

The top 200 songs in Spain lost collectively 25% of the streams when compared to last week due to holy week  :dead: bigger impact than Christmas freeze here

they're all most probably listening to gospel songs at church 🤭

ARTPOPster 1,672
On 4/8/2023 at 6:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

even the others know that it's off 🤭

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 4/8/2023 at 7:31 PM, Andreu said:

The top 200 songs in Spain lost collectively 25% of the streams when compared to last week due to holy week  :dead: bigger impact than Christmas freeze here

too lazy to check PH's but here we are on holiday from Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday.. plus this coming Monday for National Day of Valor..

everyone and their mother is either on long weekend vacation somewhere or having their annual Holy Week tradition (fasting, visita iglesia, vows, novenas, etc)