Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,382

wow had no idea it was the 15 year anniversary of Just Dance…. :giveup: congrats to our girl for being 15 years in the game and landing massive leading role after massive leading role…who knew we would be at this point 15 years ago 

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 4/7/2023 at 7:34 PM, WildAmerican said:

Delusional on atrl saying there's not hype for JFAD, when that is quite literally not true, as proven by the reaction to the leaks and released photos. :icant:

He's clearly doing that just for clout and p*ssing monsters as sort of vendetta for being banned from here, pretty sure he still is reading this board, reason of why this time I avoided to report what he said in here (but I reported his post for trolling).

He probably thinks to be edgy when in fact he only came out as a miserable moron from those poor attempts.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 4/7/2023 at 2:00 PM, Leptine said:

He's clearly doing that just for clout and p*ssing monsters as sort of vendetta for being banned from here, pretty sure he still is reading this board, reason of why this time I avoided to report what he said in here (but I reported his post for trolling).

He probably thinks to be edgy when in fact he only came out as a miserable moron from those poor attempts.

it's just giving de-tatched from reality, which is an OGH trait to be fair....

A Popster Is Born 10,616
On 4/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

wow had no idea it was the 15 year anniversary of Just Dance…. :giveup: congrats to our girl for being 15 years in the game and landing massive leading role after massive leading role…who knew we would be at this point 15 years ago 

She and RedOne weren't playing releasing this song. They knew the fight for this song was worthy. Such an iconic start for her career :shine:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,871
On 4/7/2023 at 2:41 PM, JennyWayne said:

I miss the times when Delulu had her Miranda Cosgrove avi and scalping OGHs instead of becoming one themselves

ascsddwef.jpg

That's an unduly harsh comment tho. I've never felt the need to call OGHs bad human beings

ARTPOPster 1,871
On 4/7/2023 at 2:50 PM, yomama said:

want a cookie?

Nah I'm losing weight so I'm staying away from sweets