Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 4/5/2023 at 12:31 PM, Modern Ecstasy said:

Sorry to ask since I know it’s been discussed before, but where can I find her us pop radio peaks since 2013? 

#10*. Bloody Mary

#10. Rain On Me

#11. Stupid Love
#17. Million Reasons

#19. shallow

#19. Hold My Hand

#20. The Cure

that’s top 20

i think PI peaked at #25 and GUY also tanked

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 4/5/2023 at 5:42 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yes - fingers crossed 'Mary' is like a 'The Cure' and it is warming up programmers for LG7.

Imagine a new song (not from her first two albums obv) having a decent BB100 peak and 20-25 week run, a top 10 on pop and then not pulling less than 100k streams daily despite not being a ballad. a dream.
IMG_20230203_182953_418.thumb.jpg.28e99701d9b20b5d3e8843aa7b3d0c88.jpg

Exactly!
I think after the huge success of ASIB, she and her team/label were probably trying to play it safe with a safe, simple, catchy pop song for the lead single. Unfortunately Stupid Love was too safe to the point of becoming a dud. People know Gaga either for her huge, catchy pop songs or after ASIB for her amazing ballads. Stupid Love was neither and the music video wasn’t anything special either. I still like the song, but don’t love it. It shouldn’t have been the lead single. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,510
On 4/4/2023 at 7:11 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Any updates on the h0es chart? @0606060 is getting too comfortable at the top I fear

I did have a hookup last night, so I’m stable I’m afraid. Try again next week :horse_race:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 4/5/2023 at 1:48 PM, 0606060 said:

I did have a hookup last night, so I’m stable I’m afraid. Try again next week :horse_race:

Same for me :gaycat:

• shook 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 4/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, chartgaga said:

i think PI peaked at #25

How could you get a radio deal yet peak outside of Top20 :dead:

Stupid Love looks like a crazy smash compared to Perfect Illusion. 

What a gigantic flop it was my god :dead:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 4/5/2023 at 1:01 PM, BloodyMary said:

How could you get a radio deal yet peak outside of Top20 :dead:

Stupid Love looks like a crazy smash compared to Perfect Illusion. 

What a gigantic flop it was my god :dead:

When we were waiting for the callouts debut for SL (God knows why) and then we found out PI had a better score iirc :delulu_bird:. But SL does sound good for radio, especially in my country.

PI is just so painful. At least it tried smthn tho and the video isn't 5 dollar budget :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

Heard Ed's new song for the very first time on the radio and wow!! It is so so bad. Like worse than bad. Sounds so generic, so bad. They can be generic songs that can somehow enjoyable but this song is just trash 

On 4/5/2023 at 3:12 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

When we were waiting for the callouts debut for SL (God knows why) and then we found out PI had a better score iirc :delulu_bird:. But SL does sound good for radio, especially in my country.

PI is just so painful. At least it tried smthn tho and the video isn't 5 dollar budget :laughga:

Thanks god for Bloody Mary she beat the FAD / Radio poison allegations. :laughga:

On 4/5/2023 at 3:35 PM, little legend said:

Heard Ed's new song for the very first time on the radio and wow!! It is so so bad. Like worse than bad. Sounds so generic, so bad. They can be generic songs that can somehow enjoyable but this song is just trash 

Yet its #15 on Pop radio and it isnt even been 1.5 weeks since its released :delulu_bird:

The payola at its most shameless way :delulu_bird:

It all makes Bloody Mary even more impressive with its longevity. Going Top10 in its 16th week on Pop charts. :oscar:

• shook 2

Popster to Popster 3,175
On 4/5/2023 at 6:56 AM, chartgaga said:

#10*. Bloody Mary

#10. Rain On Me

#11. Stupid Love
#17. Million Reasons

#19. shallow

#19. Hold My Hand

#20. The Cure

that’s top 20

i think PI peaked at #25 and GUY also tanked

Has anyone ever heard G.U.Y. on the radio? Like ever? :rip:

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,175
On 4/5/2023 at 8:35 AM, little legend said:

Like IAW :icant:

Spoiler

:cry:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,877
On 4/5/2023 at 1:52 PM, Miaou said:

I think BM is coming for 16/18 weeks on the HOT 100

Poor 17

7h4jrz.jpg

Edited by BenG
  • lol 10