Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

That guy's tweets are disgusting for sure, but what was the most annoying imo is the amount of tweets of straight marvel fans (I assume) who took for grantes that Gaga's goal was to look sexy for them like :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 4/4/2023 at 10:00 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

@DonnieDarko OMG THATS YOU HOTTIE!!!! 

GUYS WE NEED TO GO DEFEND DONNIE AND DESTROY THIS NASTY MAN, ASSEMBLE MONSTERS

Captain America Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

The worst part of this role is the reaction from straight males. Infuriating 

Edited by Paradise is in my hands
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,410
On 4/4/2023 at 5:00 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

This nasty piece of sh!t lmaoooo. I was defending Godga and my fellow liddos on Twitter casually, didn’t think he would be doing this but idc, it’s funny. 
:icant:

• hugs 4

A Popster Is Born 16,842
On 4/4/2023 at 11:00 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

idk why some of y'all give him the time of the day.. he's irrelevant.. let his irrelevant opinion ROT in irrelevance

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,560

Joker 2 era will be messy anyway. Straight male GP will never admit Lady Gaga has eaten this role because she's 'not sexy enough' of because she's 'too gay'. That was predictable. The movie / trailer hasn't been released yet that it already shows.

On the other end I'm sure she may be praised by review and fully rewarded by nominations if she's doing amazing. So we'll be fine. Lady Gaga has never been global, so we'll survive this. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/4/2023 at 6:23 PM, monketsharona said:

Joker 2 era will be messy anyway. Straight male GP will never admit Lady Gaga has eaten this role because she's 'not sexy enough' of because she's 'too gay'. That was predictable. The movie / trailer hasn't been released yet that it already shows.

On the other end I'm sure she may be praised by review and fully rewarded by nominations if she's doing amazing. So we'll be fine. Lady Gaga has never been global, so we'll survive this. 

More like the Margot fans who mostly stan her because of her looks, Lady Gaga also has straight GP guys that are interested in what she does (and I've seen them on facebook, reddit, tiktok, instagram etc hell even in my country) it will be messy because of those other stans but Gaga in the end will end up winning as always.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,509

I follow a few cinema pages on IG and they posted the Gar pics and the comments are so :rip:Straight men really think Joker is some kind of never before done masterpiece. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid film, but it's basically emulating several success films from the past. Also some people are not over it being a sequel as if the first movie didn't make 1 bn in the box office and it wasn't going to happen anyways

A Popster Is Born 16,842
On 4/4/2023 at 11:41 PM, 0606060 said:

I follow a few cinema pages on IG and they posted the Gar pics and the comments are so :rip:Straight men really think Joker is some kind of never before done masterpiece. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid film, but it's basically emulating several success films from the past. Also some people are not over it being a sequel as if the first movie didn't make 1 bn in the box office and it wasn't going to happen anyways

i didn't like the first JOKER Film.. i was expecting a well-done comic film ala DARK KNIGHT by Nolan but was so disappointed with the borefest of the character study or somethn :katy:

i'll be watching JFAD no matter what anyway thanks to MOTHER

Edited by FRANZGA
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354
On 4/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, Doncho said:

As always, monsters giving that guy attention is making this thing messier than it was supposed to be. Just reported him

On 4/4/2023 at 11:22 AM, FRANZGA said:

idk why some of y'all give him the time of the day.. he's irrelevant.. let his irrelevant opinion ROT in irrelevance

I commented on his post to defend Donnie and that’s about it, some monsters are DEFINITELY giving him too much attention which he is loving 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,842

i really hope Gaga to star in an Ari Aster horror film :giveup: or JORDAN PEELE :giveup:

^these 2 are just doing something EXCELLENT in Horror genre...

if she wanna star in a BEST PICTURE front-runner film, i want her to star in a Bong Joon-Ho film.. PARASITE is just THE BEST PICTURE .. but in an ideal world, i want her MORE to star in mainstream films that are accessible to all walks of life when IF she nabs that OSCAR

but as a liddo, i really want her to focus in her music career before she hits 40/45.. FILM Industry is not as ageist as Music Industry so girl better give her energy more to music and touring :katy:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/4/2023 at 6:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I commented on his post to defend Donnie and that’s about it, some monsters are DEFINITELY giving him too much attention which he is loving 

I'm pretty sure he is not loving it cause he is obviously bothered in comments lol

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857

Also monsters fat shaming that guy or calling him ugly is not the flex they think it is. It just shows you are as disgusting as him by making the same comments

#BeKind

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/4/2023 at 6:58 PM, Doncho said:

Also monsters fat shaming that guy or calling him ugly is not the flex they think it is. It just shows you are as disgusting as him by making the same comments

#BeKind

I agree with fat shaming but he deserves the other comments since he is talking about how others look, sometimes people deserves the same treatment cause if you do nothing and not call them out, that will make them think that they won the "argument" and they will do the same thing again and again. If you are being an a** then expect people to clap back at you.

• paws up 1