Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/4/2023 at 10:53 AM, Stats4LG said:

BM on 13th week: #43 (-2)

ROM on 13th week: #44 (-8)

SL and HMH did not live to see a thirteenth week :whatga:

so maybe BM can outdo ROM, as long as radio remains somewhat stable 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/4/2023 at 5:59 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

@Dean Judaster people say that ASIB is a fluke but I see it more as that Gaga has full on potential like you said. We saw it TFM, saw it ASIB when she  hits she hits it big. But she has to put full focus, energy, and artistically thrive with the right people around it

An entire album can't be a fluke especially if she already had smash albums before (TF, TFM and, thankfully, BTW has seen resurgence in streaming because it was still a big era). But definitely Gaga needs to put in all her effort and drive into it. She shines best when she has something to prove and I do think she needs to work on her consistency in musical output. There are musical accolades yet to be achieved!

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 4/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, Stats4LG said:

Yeah that makes total sense

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

My boss is a BTS fan and today is telling everyone that Jimmy's new song is a smash and you can hear it everywhere. 

And I tried to say in a very nice way that BTS' success is not so organic and that they are not so popular among the GP but I was thinking that she is my boss so I should not be extra shady. 

( I was suffering inside wanting to say that BTS are a huge fraud and that their crazy fans just mass streaming and mass buying their new songs while no one from the GP really cares about them) 

:bradley:

• hugs 1
  • lol 5

On 4/4/2023 at 2:45 AM, CHROMATICON said:

CUFF IT about to surpass Telephone as Beyoncé's longest charting single on the Hot 100 :enigma: That was like the only thing Monsters could drag the Beyhive with.

A local, non important “achievement”.

It still remains her biggest hit last decade.

Just like it continues to remain Beyonce’s last IFPI entry!

Oh well, not everybody can get global hits!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 1

On 4/4/2023 at 12:53 PM, Stats4LG said:

This is brutally biggest kii of the year for me :billie:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 4/4/2023 at 10:57 AM, BloodyOreo said:

so maybe BM can outdo ROM, as long as radio remains somewhat stable 

it's just good it's looking as though they didn't give up on BM on pop like literally all her other singles. it's progress. i just hope no album bombs come whilsy ms. Mary is still at that #42 position cause then she's done!

On 4/4/2023 at 10:58 AM, Dean Judaster said:

An entire album can't be a fluke especially if she already had smash albums before (TF, TFM and, thankfully, BTW has seen resurgence in streaming because it was still a big era). But definitely Gaga needs to put in all her effort and drive into it. She shines best when she has something to prove and I do think she needs to work on her consistency in musical output. There are musical accolades yet to be achieved!

I think in pop as well its not just about your audience its about your position as a brand and Post-TFM and post-ASIB Gaga was red hot, now she is in a different position in a way what came after took 'risks' - deffo BTW.

IMO they might just wait until after Joker 2, she will no doubt be riding on something again then - I would just like to see this project have longevity beyond 1 single (MR), or one country like italy (Chromatica) :tea:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 4/4/2023 at 12:22 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

IMO they might just wait until after Joker 2, she will no doubt be riding on something again then - I would just like to see this project have longevity beyond 1 single (MR), or one country like italy (Chromatica) :tea:

It’s hard to imagine Gaga having a longevity filled era when all of her studio albums post 2009 struggled with it to some extent.

And I’m fairly sure it’s not about the genre she picks for her next project but more about the momentum, so them waiting until after Joker 2 seems to be a great idea tbh. Although I would love to have new music sooner than that…

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/4/2023 at 7:22 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We are incredibly lucky that BM happened in the meantime because her stats would look worse off now had that not happened. I do think she can still release a droplet getting ft from another artist in the meantime, but that makes too much sense so it won't happen :darkmode:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/4/2023 at 7:29 AM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s hard to imagine Gaga having a longevity filled era when all of her studio albums post 2009 struggled with it to some extent.

And I’m fairly sure it’s not about the genre she picks for her next project but more about the momentum, so them waiting until after Joker 2 seems to be a great idea tbh. Although I would love to have new music sooner than that…

I think another important thing to consider about longevity in her eras is whether how soon she gets offered another huge movie role and when that movie starts pre-production, and doesn't she have to complete more Vegagas dates?

madonna-raincoat.gif

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 4/4/2023 at 12:32 PM, Dean Judaster said:

We are incredibly lucky that BM happened in the meantime because her stats would look worse off now had that not happened. I do think she can still release a droplet getting ft from another artist in the meantime, but that makes too much sense so it won't happen :darkmode:

The fact that we used to say this as a joke some years ago and now it’s the truly the truest truth.

:darkmode:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 4/4/2023 at 12:34 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I think another important thing to consider about longevity in her eras is whether how soon she gets offered another huge movie role and when that movie starts pre-production, and doesn't she have to complete more Vegagas dates?

madonna-raincoat.gif

Yes, definitely.