Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,780
On 4/3/2023 at 10:14 PM, Dean Judaster said:

The fact that executed well, Chromatica as an homage to 90s house should have been a clear frontrunner in this trend instead of being in the shadows of FN and (as wrongfully claimed by the hive) Renaissance :bebe:

Gaga ahead of the curve with Chromatica 

spacer.png

I was so ahead of the curve, it turned into a sphere

fell behing all my classmated and I ended up here :icant:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • hugs 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/3/2023 at 6:31 PM, Miaou said:

Confession On The Dancefloor i.e the best pop album of the century so far with TFM

I'm a little confused with how you put COADF and TFM in this conversation because I was talking about the 90s trend in music now. COADF excellence notwithstanding; though ROL is arguably on par with, if not better than COADF.

meow-supernatural.gif

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 4/3/2023 at 11:30 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I mean she's right, but Gaga is allergic to doing what she should do based on what makes sense for her at the time

And that's on artistic legacy :mess:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 4/3/2023 at 11:35 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I'm a little confused with how you put COADF and TFM in this conversation because I was talking about the 90s trend in music now. COADF excellence notwithstanding; though ROL is arguably on par with, if not better than COADF.

meow-supernatural.gif

It’s almost midnight I’m drunk don’t ask

spacer.png

The Fame Popster 479
On 4/3/2023 at 5:44 PM, little legend said:

But Gaga is trending with almost 100k right now, how everyone is so unimpressed of this? 

:rip:

Haters gonna say It's personalized whatga.jpg

Edited by M.F. Luder
  • lol 7

Popster This Way 979

CUFF IT about to surpass Telephone as Beyoncé's longest charting single on the Hot 100 :enigma: That was like the only thing Monsters could drag the Beyhive with. Now Renaissance came and sold better than Chromatica, its daily streams are far better and the tour is an actual world tour, with dates for LATAM and Australia expected to be announced soon. 

LG7 needs to smash ISTG.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 4/3/2023 at 9:45 PM, CHROMATICON said:

LG7 needs to smash ISTG

this but not primarily because I just want the hive to shut up, it's more because Gaga deserves it and I know she has it in her

• thanks 6