Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 4/3/2023 at 4:00 AM, Stargazer said:

The fact that I still haven't seen HoG :rip:

#flopfan

Honestly same, I got into a car accident on my way to the movie theater so I took it as a sign

86-D19887-655-D-44-C0-94-A5-8065-BE03032

• shook 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 4/3/2023 at 8:47 AM, yomama said:

Honestly same, I got into a car accident on my way to the movie theater so I took it as a sign

86-D19887-655-D-44-C0-94-A5-8065-BE03032

WHAT? I hope you’re ok now? 

Other than that, HOG is a good and entertaining movie. If not for the plot, then for the views, northern Italy is truly beautiful. 

• love 1

On 4/3/2023 at 7:19 AM, Swallow said:

Yea, looks promising. KIIS-FM removed it from sub-power based on the last few days (only 5-6 spins daily) so would be perfect if Z100 finally adds it.

Its ok. Rain on Me peaked at like 10500 spins on pop with like 0 PR. 

Bloody Mary can get to the 10500 spins and that would be amazing

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,811
On 4/3/2023 at 8:20 AM, little legend said:

If it wasn't Gaga, HoG would've been a panned bomb mess. But Gaga's talent and star power saved the movie :oscar:

in Eastern Europe there was no panned or bad narrative attached to HoG (ARTPOP in Japan tea, HMH Czech tea) it really destroyed ASIB's gross there. and competed with some marvel movies... Maybe the accents? :billie: Ohhhh Gaga somewhere in the world will always have your back :oscar:

• paws up 3

On 4/3/2023 at 6:48 AM, BloodyMary said:

Really interesting i just checked from 4 spins yesterday to 9 spins today. 

Maybe callouts are rising again and Z100 finally about to give this a bigger push. 

I hope radio update is good tomorrow.

I jinxed it.

Literally 0 spins for today so far from Z100 and they always played her between 12AM-3AM yet today 0 spins in 5.5 hours. 

:dead:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,811
On 4/3/2023 at 9:49 AM, PanPikus said:

I remeber going to HoG premiere and smiling like crazy when the movie started as she was walking through that parking :oprah: 

That was pure happiness :prideheart:

Yeah it was really exciting going to see it - i went twice, i took straight bestie - he remembered her being round a pool in high school and no she is doing acting he was impressed. :talent:

it being this 'disaster' and the accent thing was over-egged by fomo. i dont think it was a fadscars film, but she nailed her part and she solidified herself. im sure she was abit upset when she was denied any awards, but she got that trifecta

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,562
On 4/3/2023 at 11:23 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah it was really exciting going to see it - i went twice, i took straight bestie - he remembered her being round a pool in high school and no she is doing acting he was impressed. :talent:

it being this 'disaster' and the accent thing was over-egged by fomo. i dont think it was a fadscars film, but she nailed her part and she solidified herself. im sure she was abit upset when she was denied any awards, but she got that trifecta

That's why Harley is coming harder for revenge :talent:

On 4/3/2023 at 12:39 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

This POP top10 is literally a nightmare, Boy’s a liar is coming for us

And its always Gaga get surpassed… 

I remember escapism was below BM for weeks and Calm Down barely above. 

Players and Sure Thing surpassed it as well and now Boy’s a liar coming. 

Zzzzzzzzz. 

Anyways lets hope BM can get to #10 for a week and then we will see.

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 4/3/2023 at 11:39 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

This POP top10 is literally a nightmare, Boy’s a liar is coming for us

Unholy just needs to keep having -100 updates for the next 3 days, BM positive and we should be fine 

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 4/3/2023 at 11:53 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yea but im kinda scared cause Unholy’s fall is slowing down

Yea, thats why I said minimum -100, otherwise its gonna be super close come Friday and we dont want that :bebe: