Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Oh wow....... I doubt anyone here even cares about this but BP member put out on the of most bland songs of the year 

The way GodGa blessed them with Sour Candy as their last listenable track... generous queen :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

Ellie's Goulding album (will be released next Friday) is BOP after BOP after BOP and I just listened half the album :whatga:

On 3/31/2023 at 1:51 PM, Leptine said:

Where did I ever mention her being on Cate Blanchett level? The reach.

The whole argument was about that in her 50s she can still serving performances + has an active movie career, whereas Britney is retired and being relevant only for her unhinged IG posts these days which is a fact.

You went totally off topic with pointless charts numbers from 25 years ago, typically Britney stans from ATRL mentality than don't have anything than stats from the Clinton administration.

That #6 remains pointless when after months and months of radio and TTH residence, it still did HMH numbers on Spotify  without the big Youtube numbers.

Regardless there's nothing to brag about a collaboration in which they totally hide and modified her voice to the point you can barely hear her on it, even if it was #1 hit, but congrats for her 25 years ago sales I guess.

"Pointless chart numbers"? Lol. You cannot just erase someone's career because they are retired now. 

It's not pointless. It's a #6 single that spent more weeks on the Hot 100 than all JLo songs since OTF combined.  

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/31/2023 at 7:56 PM, 0606060 said:

Oh wow....... I doubt anyone here even cares about this but BP member put out on the of most bland songs of the year 

The way GodGa blessed them with Sour Candy as their last listenable track... generous queen :laughga:

both songs are pure garbage :door:

Popster to Popster 4,620
On 3/31/2023 at 3:12 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

"Pointless chart numbers"? Lol. You cannot just erase someone's career because they are retired now. 

It's not pointless. It's a #6 single that spent more weeks on the Hot 100 than all JLo songs since OTF combined. 

It's totally pointless to the argument I was discussing that has nothing to do with charts numbers since I was discussing performing and movie career in current times.

lucille-bluth-arrested-development.gif

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/31/2023 at 10:38 AM, Adarsh said:

Imagine if Gaga makes experimental jazz like this 

image stupid larvas here saying:

"oh song is a flop it's not added to TTH"

"oh that song is not gonna be played by Radio"

"teens want pop"

:icant:

• lol 4

Moderator 17,112

German album charts

#79 (-5) The Fame (170 weeks)

Tied for 26th longest charting album ever in Germany now. It'll take a few months because the next victim is at 178 weeks.

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

On 3/31/2023 at 9:59 AM, emig_09 said:

image stupid larvas here saying:

"oh song is a flop it's not added to TTH"

"oh that song is not gonna be played by Radio"

"teens want pop"

:icant:

I can already imagine the meltdowns when the music makes 0 noise :rip:

The way 90% of the Monsters switched on Shallow once it became one of the biggest hits ever was truly representative of how many of her fans treat her music :oscar: "she only sings half the song, the audience/crowd noises make it unplayable, the bridge is too shouty"

Edited by 0606060
  • yaas, gaga 1