Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 3/31/2023 at 1:15 PM, Zak said:

Brittany’s Debut-24m including club sales

Jlo career album sales-30m

Britney’s last single with Elton only charted for 20 weeks because of Elton’s radio power! Her next solo single will tank just like how she was tanking for the past 15 years. Gays need to get out their bubble and stop pretending that the gp is still using knee in the year 2023 :rip:

Your excuses are laughable. It still charted for 20 weeks:romance: 

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 3/31/2023 at 12:25 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Britney is among the best-selling female artists of all time. JLo is nowhere to be seen on the list of highest-grossing actresses of all time. She's never been close to the A list or even C list in either music or movies. She's among the most panned actresses of all time, and she only gained an once of respect with Hustlers. You are acting as if JLo is Scarlett Johansson or Cate Blanchett:dead:

That #6 remains #6. You are complaining about "Elton hype" when OTF, JLo's last top 10 entry, was a Pitbull feature when Pitbull was at his commercial peak.         

Where did I ever mention her being on Cate Blanchett level? The reach.

The whole argument was about that in her 50s she can still serving performances + has an active movie career, whereas Britney is retired and being relevant only for her unhinged IG posts these days which is a fact.

You went totally off topic with pointless charts numbers from 25 years ago, typically Britney stans from ATRL mentality than don't have anything than stats from the Clinton administration.

That #6 remains pointless when after months and months of radio and TTH residence, it still did HMH numbers on Spotify  without the big Youtube numbers.

Regardless there's nothing to brag about a collaboration in which they totally hide and modified her voice to the point you can barely hear her on it, even if it was #1 hit, but congrats for her 25 years ago sales I guess.

On 3/31/2023 at 12:12 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Wtf?

Spotify US

#17(+84) VOID (Melanie Martinez)

The song came out yesterday with only 8 hours of tracking + it's semi-viral on TikTok + album hype too I guess. It seems also that the label is pushing this song harder than the previous single.

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 3/31/2023 at 12:54 AM, Andreu said:

I think most of yall are gonna like this one, producwd by Burns, giving Chromatica from shein/basic house but a bop 

The fact that Gaga was able to make a whole album of mental health bangers, when generic lyrics like this are the norm in EDM?  Queen Gaga. Chromatica masterpiece. :applause:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 3/31/2023 at 6:15 AM, Zak said:

Brittany’s Debut-24m including club sales

Jlo career album sales-30m

Britney’s last single with Elton only charted for 20 weeks because of Elton’s radio power! Her next solo single will tank just like how she was tanking for the past 15 years. Gays need to get out their bubble and stop pretending that the gp is still using knee in the year 2023 :rip:

Eltons radio power. Chile. :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 3/31/2023 at 10:17 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Flowers will likely break record for the fastest song ever to reach 1B streams, so it is outperforming them for now.  

Flowers is definitely bigger than Easy On Me, but I'm not sure about Hello. Ironically, Hello spent only three weeks at #1 in Adele's home country while Flowers is on track to become the longest-running female #1 there. However, Hello showed more strength in Germany and France (even though Flowers has spent tons of week at #2 in Germany). Flowers will likely secure its 9th week at #1 in the U.S. this week, so there are pretty on par there. Keep in mind that Hello was pretty frontloaded in the U.S. It spent only 19 weeks in the top 10. Let's see if Flowers will show more longevity.        

Swiss Singles Top 100: 13 weeks
World Singles Top 40: 13 weeks
Germany Singles Top 100: 11 weeks
Belgium Singles Top 50: 11 weeks
France Singles Top 100: 11 weeks
Portugal Singles Top 50: 11 weeks
US Singles Top 100: 10 weeks
Spain Singles Top 50: 10 weeks
Norway Singles Top 20: 7 weeks
Canada Singles Top 100: 7 weeks
Australia Singles Top 50: 6 weeks
Dutch Top 40: 5 weeks
Austria Singles Top 75: 4 weeks
Ireland Singles Top 100: 4 weeks
UK Singles Top 75: 3 weeks
New Zealand Top 40: 3 weeks
Finland Singles Top 20: 3 weeks
Bulgaria Singles Top 40: 3 weeks
Denmark Singles Top 40: 2 weeks
Sweden Singles Top 100: 2 weeks

With Adele, she always has pure in her favour. especially hello coming out during the transitional period (if you will) for streaming, But i think flowers will make up for that on streaming.

If anything, she hasn't really milked flowers at all. Only put a demo version out. Had the album been more up to par with stronger production in particular, Flowers would be even bigger now. 

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 3/31/2023 at 12:28 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

ooop! They are pushing it hard indeed! Good for Melanie!

I Ain't Worried still on TTH, must have an  amazing skip rate and addition to personal playlists. I can remember Shallow was a major smash and only spent 40-50 days on a lot of local TTHs

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Not my hetero workmates discussing and arguing how ARUTW is super popular and how they're surprised Gaga went from Crazy Bad Romance Phase to HacGa Queen :dead:

This song is just a MASSIVE SMASH here in the PH :dead:

• paws up 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 3/31/2023 at 2:36 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I Ain't Worried still on TTH, must have an  amazing skip rate and addition to personal playlists. I can remember Shallow was a major smash and only spent 40-50 days on a lot of local TTHs

Wtf is this lie :rip:

Shallow added to TTH on OCT 5 2018 and was still on TTH in April 2019 

it was on TTH for like 7 months.

• shook 2
  • lol 1

On 3/31/2023 at 5:34 AM, Leptine said:

Let's be real, J.Lo at +50 can still serve stage presence and an excellent dance routine putting a show, she has one of the best Superbowl:

The other these days:

epic-dancing-britney-spears-dancing.gif

britney-spinning.gif

This spill

The way people continuously try to discredit JLo is annoying. I mean she's not my favorite artist by a long shot, but she's in a much better position in her celebrity and career overall than the likes of Britney, Xtina, Mariah, Fergie, Gwen and other 00s girls.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/31/2023 at 9:49 AM, 0606060 said:

This spill

The way people continuously try to discredit JLo is annoying. I mean she's not my favorite artist by a long shot, but she's in a much better position in her celebrity and career overall than the likes of Britney, Xtina, Mariah, Fergie, Gwen and other 00s girls.

yeah, I agree