Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 3/30/2023 at 1:57 PM, Adarsh said:

Anything that’s not commercial pop doesn’t automatically make it jazz guys :icant: If anything, it’s giving musical theatre vibes 

Ikr? Last year we had “ we dont talk about bruno” topped the charts for like 10 weeks without a single airplay or without spotify TTH payola. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 3/30/2023 at 11:53 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yes.
Boody Mary is being used to lead into LG7 with purple bikini on Ellen and SNL (like charli's last  album

Hide contents

And then we woke up :billiecat:

If it has to be like Charlis album we would be grateful to wake up from that nightmare

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 3/30/2023 at 8:55 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I'm expecting big things from J:FAD but a hit soundtrack is not really one of them if I'm being honest. And that's perfectly fine. 

I expect the soundtrack to do decent though. If the movie is really a smash, maybe it could be another Top 10 album for Gaga (if credited :katy:), or be nominated for Grammys. Im pretty sure they will try to have a Best Song contender too.

But yeah, our focus will be on the acting thats for sure

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 3/30/2023 at 2:41 PM, Doncho said:

I expect the soundtrack to do decent though. If the movie is really a smash, maybe it could be another Top 10 album for Gaga (if credited :katy:), or be nominated for Grammys. Im pretty sure they will try to have a Best Song contender too.

Gaga and Hillary Lindsey co written original blues / Jazzy song could eat tbh :ally:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 3/30/2023 at 8:41 AM, Doncho said:

I'm not expecting anything per say but I find it hard to believe that the Grammys (award shows in general) will choose to ignore it tbh. In terms of success amongst the GP, highly unlikely 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 3/30/2023 at 2:08 PM, 0606060 said:

The more we find out about this the messier it is nnnn

OGH behaviour from the director of South Korea's national security office!

• lol 10

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 3/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, Andreu said:

If it has to be like Charlis album we would be grateful to wake up from that nightmare

well dont worry cause that album is beyond forbeygotten... one of the songs came on autoplay last week i was like what in the march 2022 popga stan era is this sksk (i loved about 6 of the tracks for 2 weeks hihi)

On 3/30/2023 at 1:41 PM, Doncho said:

I expect the soundtrack to do decent though. If the movie is really a smash, maybe it could be another Top 10 album for Gaga (if credited :katy:),

something like a back 2 black doing well for Gaga...but this feels more like LFS:billie:  
For now, we should expect pure sales and DACH+Portugal slayage for 6 weeks which i kinda love anyways so either way it'll be cute :shine:

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 3/30/2023 at 11:03 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

something like a back 2 black doing well for Gaga...but this feels more like LFS:billie:  
For now, we should expect pure sales and DACH+Portugal slayage for 6 weeks which i kinda love anyways so either way it'll be cute :shine:

I see the bar is on the floor bestie :nickiha: